    The instructor said I have to wait 2 weeks to retake it, but the Vue site
    looks like it isn't stopping me from scheduling a test this week.

    What is the policy on this?

    Guest, Aug 7, 2006

  2. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, slick spurted out:
    Then you su©k!! If you weren't ready for it the first time, how did you figure
    that you would be ready for it the next time...on the same day...what, hours,
    minutes, later? You fool! You obviously need more time to study! UNLESS you
    haven't studied at all. What [email protected] are you using?
    That's the policy....they're trying to save you money and trying to keep you
    from wasting your time and theirs. VUE doesn't care...schedule it....you still
    won't be able to take it.
    It's what the instructor told you. What? you don't listen to people that know
    more than you? Well, this post was a waste then!

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 7, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    you are a cheeseball

    i'm going to get a 1000 on the exam this time around, but i'm not telling
    you why

    what do you mean i can schedule it but i can't take it? that doesn't make
    any sense

    i got my MCAD in 1 week, it was 3 exams, with barely knowing anything about
    ..net

    why should i have to wait 2 weeks, i only failed by two stinkin questions,
    that is way more time then i needed to study - im ready for it now

    thank you for your arrogant opinions by the way, i didn't listen to the
    instructor because i think he is a moron and he makes stuff up

    Guest, Aug 7, 2006
  4. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, slick spurted out:
    stop it, you're making me hungry
    you just did tell me why...you're dumping...who is it? t3stk!ng? [email protected]?
    that's because you aren't listening...there is a maximum number of exams that
    anyone can take in a specified time limit....but VUE doesn't care about that
    time limit, they just schedule it anyways....go ahead, schedule it, then walk
    back into that testing center.
    now I know you're dumping. there is no possible way you can pass 3 .NET exams
    without knowing anything about .NET. You're a fu©king disgrace to the IT
    Industry and you're doing nothing but fu©king the hard working IT Professionals
    that have EARNED that title. As soon as I figure out who and where you are, you
    won't last in this community.

    Hmmmm....209.213.219.250....that's Yipes Communication in San Francisco....you
    must be really close...I'll bet you even work for them....in fact, I'm pretty
    close too...but I've got friends that are even closer. Anyone here know if this
    guy works for Yipes? I'll bet he does, and I'll bet I can get his information
    fairly quick too.
    well, you should have been smarter about it then and not wasted your second
    chance so quickly.
    There is a big difference between confidence and arrogance, you should learn
    what that is....oh...would you like a dump for it? Fu©k you, lear it on your
    own.

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 7, 2006
  5. Guest

    Colin James Guest

    Yipes Communication are based in San Francisco, however the net range for
    209.213.192.0 - 209.213.223.255 is somewhere around Philadelphia.

    Colin James, Aug 7, 2006
  6. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    << While I was at work, Colin James graced us with:
    Yeah, had I taken the extra time to follow it one more level, I would have
    probably found that, just though the slick dumper wasn't worth it at this point.

    Thanks BTW for the help.

    BD [MCNGP], Aug 7, 2006
  7. For what it's worth, I've personally met someone with an MCSD.Net who
    insists (and I believe him) that he's never written a single line of .Net
    code. He's a fairly technical guy, and had time (and a training budget) to
    kill, so went to a bootcamp and passed the tests. It's possible...

    I'm hoping this isn't possible with the MCPD exams, and based on my
    judgement of their difficulty so far probably isn't.

    Chris Mullins, Aug 8, 2006
  8. Guest

    Colin James Guest

    I would have
    lol!

    Colin James, Aug 8, 2006
  9. Guest

    Colin James Guest

    For what it's worth, I've personally met someone with an MCSD.Net who
    No that's scary (and sad!)

    Colin James, Aug 8, 2006