    the result of the exam by pearson vue. And in my transcript at mcp member
    home I don't see the exam.
    Is normally?

    Giacomo, Feb 16, 2007

  2. Yes, give it until later today or even Monday.

    Jonathan Roberts, Feb 16, 2007

  3. Giacomo

    Guest Guest

    Yes, it's normal.

    I assume you mean 70-431 on the exam number. Microsoft doesn't offer any
    exams beginning with 30-xxx. According to Prometric, the CRM exams begin with
    MB2.

    The MCP website says to allow up to two weeks for your exam to show up.

    It took about two weeks for my last exam to show up, but that may be because
    I took it in late December and the person who handles it may have been on a
    New Year's Vacation. It took them an extra week to see that I had passed the
    right exams to earn my MCPD (I had passed the beta for 548 back in March).
    My 70-431 exam was posted the next day, however.

    Remember that Monday is President's Day (aka Birthington's Washday) in the
    States, a holiday for some (but alas, not for me), so the person who handles
    this may be on vacation and may not get back with you until after he or she
    gets back on Tuesday. Who knows, she or he may be in Daytona for the NASCAR
    race. [Go Dale Jarrett, even though you start last!]

    Of course, if I was wrong that you were wrong about the exam number (this is
    microsoft.public.certification, so I assume we are talking Microsoft here),
    then you need to ask whoever runs the 30-xxx exams what is going on.

    Guest, Feb 16, 2007
  4. Giacomo

    Giacomo Guest

    Ok, thank you for your interesting

    Yes, the exam is intalling and configuring microsoft crm 3.0
    Exam VUE n. CRM 30-421, exam Prometric n. MB2-421

    I took the exam in italy, and I don't know if who handles my exam is
    Microsoft Usa or Microsoft
    Italy.
    Anyway I hope it will be appear soon, i need to show it to my boss.
    I'll be patient!
    Thank you

    Giacomo, Feb 16, 2007