    Ken Briscoe Guest

    if it were only that simple.

    No shiz, dawg.

    Ken Briscoe, Mar 3, 2004

  2. bill

    Consultant Guest

    if you were gay, and rubbing it in my face, we'd have a problem, lol

    Consultant, Mar 3, 2004

  3. bill

    Kendal Emery Guest

    And what you would like to do to certain female members here, such as
    myself......

    Kendal Emery, Mar 3, 2004
  4. bill

    Brat Guest

    *zips her mouth shut* sorry jtyc :p

    Brat, Mar 3, 2004
  5. bill

    Jtyc Guest

    *zips her mouth shut* sorry jtyc :p

    I won't make it public. You have my word as a gentleman.

    Jtyc, Mar 3, 2004
  6. bill

    Jtyc Guest

    And what you would like to do to certain female members here, such as
    The possibilities are endless.

    Jtyc, Mar 3, 2004
  7. bill

    Brat Guest

    ok... fair enough... when you become a gentleman (with proof), I will tell
    you ... MUAHAHAHAHA

    Brat, Mar 3, 2004
  8. bill

    Jtyc Guest

    ok... fair enough... when you become a gentleman (with proof), I will tell
    You will have to define what constitutes proof. I can assure you though
    that I am a man of my word. Your secrets are safe with me.

    Jtyc, Mar 3, 2004
  9. bill

    Shop13 Guest

    What the heck are you guys talking about?

    Shop13, Mar 4, 2004
  10. bill

    Shop2 Guest

    what are you talking about

    Shop2, Mar 4, 2004
  11. bill

    Jtyc Guest

    What the heck are you guys talking about?

    That's exactly my point.

    Jtyc, Mar 4, 2004
  12. bill

    Jtyc Guest

    what are you talking about

    What the color blue tastes like.

    or for billyw

    What the colour blue tastes like.

    Jtyc, Mar 4, 2004
  13. bill

    Brat Guest

    would the phrase "use your imagination" count?

    Brat, Mar 4, 2004
  14. bill

    Consultant Guest

    doll, not just do to you, but with you. consultant is aware of a womans
    needs and is not a selfish man ;-)

    Consultant, Mar 4, 2004
  15. bill

    Jtyc Guest

    would the phrase "use your imagination" count?

    My imagination in this regard doth lack. I must ask of you for guidance my
    lady.

    Jtyc, Mar 4, 2004
  16. bill

    Brat Guest

    research?

    Brat, Mar 4, 2004
  17. bill

    Jtyc Guest

    research?

    Ah. Thank you for showing me the light. But, regretfully, duty requires me
    to forgo that proof in this forum. There is another forum, however, where
    this can be done if you so choose.

    Jtyc, Mar 4, 2004
  18. bill

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Susan O'Brien, Cpl (Ret'd)
    You might want to consider not using your phone number. Unless it's your
    work number. Then prank phone calls are fun.

    Ken Briscoe, Mar 4, 2004
  19. bill

    Brat Guest

    damn isp... lol... good thing I never changed it it OE when I moved 2 months
    ago lol...

    Brat, Mar 4, 2004
  20. bill

    Brat Guest

    damn thing... lol there fixed it... works ok on the other ng (mcsa) but then
    I am still using msnews for a server... isp wont let this one thru ... and
    does not recognize the other... this is what I get for changing isps I
    guess... but lookie now

    Brat, Mar 4, 2004