  1. Bill to: Kline Sphere
    Is that will tax?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 3, 2004

  2. There was something in the news a few months back about a guy who had some
    kind of benign tumor in his brain. The guy also happened to be a
    peodophile. Apparently, when the tumor was removed, or reduced in size, he
    was basically "cured." However a bit later his sexual preferences towards
    children had returned and they discovered that the same tumor had either
    returned or re-grown in size. Sure did seem like pretty conclusive evidence
    that fscked up parts of the brain can have incredible influences on people.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Mar 3, 2004

  3. bill

    JaR Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 3/3/04 12:30 PM:
    Why? Have you recently expired?

    JaR
    Thug #8.1%

    JaR, Mar 3, 2004
  4. bill

    JaR Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® MCNGP opined, On 3/3/04 12:33 PM:
    LOL! I'm sure. But I seriousy doubt that the "biological evidence for
    homosexuality" bunch want to hear that the evidence turns out to be a
    "fscked up part of the brain" Or that it could be cured by the excision
    thereof. LOL again.

    Oh, fsck it! ROTFLMFAO!!!

    JaR
    Hysterical Thug

    JaR, Mar 3, 2004
  5. Is that will tax?
    d'oh
    lol

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 3, 2004
  6. bill

    Consultant Guest

    yes, but that has nothing to do with my sex life.

    Consultant, Mar 3, 2004
  7. There was something in the news a few months back about a guy who had some
    Yes it was, I remember reading about that; someone in britain???

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 3, 2004
  8. bill

    Consultant Guest

    yes, the test goes as follows, they take two pacifiers, place one in the
    mouth and one in the rectum. if the baby leaves it in it's rectum, then he
    has a high probability of being gay. this is all very scientifical stuff, ya
    know.

    Consultant, Mar 3, 2004
  9. bill

    JaR Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 3/3/04 12:49 PM:
    Don is British?

    JaR, Mar 3, 2004
  10. There was something in the news a few months back about a guy who had some
    No google proved me wrong

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2345971.stm

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 3, 2004
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Mar 3, 2004
  12. Don is British?

    no, he is real

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 3, 2004
  13. Yup, that's the one I remember... strange story.

    very...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 3, 2004
  14. bill

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    yes, but that has nothing to do with my sex life.

    but it offends me. so please don't discuss it, and force your financial
    success upon me. much like the sex life of gays offends you, and you don't
    want them to discuss it and force it upon you.

    Ken Briscoe, Mar 3, 2004
  15. bill

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Mar 3, 2004
  16. bill

    Consultant Guest

    fair enough, as soon as the gay folks stop, i will ;-)

    Consultant, Mar 3, 2004
  17. bill

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    fair enough, as soon as the gay folks stop, i will ;-)
    on three. one, two, three! now everyone shut up about stuff they don't want
    made public!

    there. problem solved!

    Ken Briscoe, Mar 3, 2004
  18. bill

    Consultant Guest

    if it were only that simple.

    Consultant, Mar 3, 2004
  19. bill

    Consultant Guest

    did i miss something? are you gay or poor? which did i offend you with?

    Consultant, Mar 3, 2004
  20. bill

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    did i miss something? are you gay or poor? which did i offend you with?

    neither. it's just a fer-instance. why is it better for you to rub your
    financial success in my face than for me to rub my gayness in your face? you
    know, if i was gay. and rubbing it in your face.

    Ken Briscoe, Mar 3, 2004