    Jtyc Guest

    Please, no! I beg of you! Pleeeeeeaase not Beach#@&*%$#%---NO CARRIER

    You are the wind beneath my wings.

    Jtyc, Mar 2, 2004

  2. bill

    Jtyc Guest

    i like the part when he paints the portrait of her nude and then her
    fiancee
    That's boss. Real boss yo.

    Jtyc, Mar 2, 2004

  3. Mulim faith? Is this new? Where do I sign up. Here,
    here is 50% of my paycheck!!! *digs in pocket, hangs head
    in shame* nevermind....

    Keyboard Cowboy, Mar 2, 2004
  4. For penguins that can be nothing but a fart.

    Politician Spock, Mar 2, 2004
  5. bill

    JaR Guest

    Jtyc opined, On 3/2/04 2:40 PM:
    You are wrong! Some of my best friends are Mulims Why I even have a
    poscard from Mulim!

    May Vishnu infest your private parts with fleas!

    JaR
    Non-Denominational Thug

    JaR, Mar 2, 2004
  6. bill

    JaR Guest

    Is that some kinda linux slam? You don't _even_ want to start that one!

    JaR
    Mepis Thug

    JaR, Mar 2, 2004
  7. bill

    Jtyc Guest

    You are wrong! Some of my best friends are Mulims Why I even have a

    Damn you people are a tuff crowd. You miss one little letter on the
    keyboard and it's no mercy.

    bunch of pagan religious haters...

    Jtyc, Mar 3, 2004
  8. i just think that it's disgusting when they try push their
    What makes it even worse is when it's pertained as being 'normal', I
    ask you! We should be looking for cure the affliction, not endorsing
    it.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 3, 2004
  9. bill

    Consultant Guest

    yes, the cure is to keep your personal business to yourself

    Consultant, Mar 3, 2004
  10. yes, the cure is to keep your personal business to yourself

    Exactly, that's all I expect.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 3, 2004
  11. bill

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    yes, the cure is to keep your personal business to yourself

    weren't you spouting about your 6 figure income a couple weeks back?

    Ken Briscoe, Mar 3, 2004
  12. bill

    JaR Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 3/3/04 11:17 AM:
    In a website discussion group recently, I saw this comment referring to
    the biblical condemnation; "When these things were written in the Bible,
    it was not known that homosexuality was biologically based and not an
    arbitrarily chosen lifestyle."

    "Biologically based"?

    So, IOW, they are able to test for it in infancy? I don't think so, cupcake!

    Be it known, BTW, I consider supporters of both the biblical and
    biological arguments to be equally stupid.

    JaR, Mar 3, 2004
  13. "Biologically based"?
    I remember reading an article some years back, which believed it could
    be proven with such a 'test'. Not having a clue about the medical
    profession, I had no idea if it was fact or fiction.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 3, 2004
  14. While it has not been conclusively confirmed, I do remember reading in a
    science journal a while back that there is a certain area of the brain,
    whose name eludes me, that they do now think might be a "cause" of
    homosexuality. Apparently as a result of hundreds (maybe thousands) of
    autopsies on supposedly "straight" and "known gay" men, this particular
    region of the brain which, IIRC, regulates things like impulsiveness (I
    could be wrong on that part) was consistently and significantly smaller in
    size in the gay men than in the straight ones.

    I don't know if anything else ever came out of that study or not, but if it
    pans out, it could imply that homosexuality IS a biological phenomenon.

    Too lazy to google for it, besides I'd rather not have the keywords in my
    cache...

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Mar 3, 2004
  15. bill

    JaR Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 3/3/04 11:47 AM:
    Yup, saw that, too. Some group was trying to prove the theory. Probably
    on a government grant. (tax dollars @ work) Nothing ever came of it.

    JaR, Mar 3, 2004
  16. Probably
    Yep, that figures....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 3, 2004
  17. bill

    JaR Guest

    Frisbee® MCNGP opined, On 3/3/04 11:54 AM:

    Fris "cache or czech" bee®, MCNGP #13

    "cache a czech"

    "cache my czech"

    "cache your czech"

    "czech my cache"

    "czech your cache"

    Oh $Deity, there's a joke in there comewhere!

    JaR
    Stand-up Thug

    JaR, Mar 3, 2004
  18. The czech is in the male.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Mar 3, 2004
  19. bill

    JaR Guest

    Frisbee® MCNGP opined, On 3/3/04 11:54 AM:
    I believe it was the Hypothalmus. And, yes, IIRC, it was on men only.

    To the best of my knowledge, the results of the study were inconclusive
    at best.

    Even so, to be an accurate predictor, the test would have to be
    performed again against persons with other known proclivities.

    IOW, would the results also predict addiction to drugs or gambling? How
    about other sexual proclivities? S&M? Bestiality? Onanism? Or would it
    _only_ indicate homosexuality?

    JaR, Mar 3, 2004
  20. bill

    JaR Guest

    Frisbee® MCNGP opined, On 3/3/04 12:13 PM:
    Oh, man, that one is _so_ old!

    JaR
    Ursine Thug

    JaR, Mar 3, 2004