    And forgetting what the others doth say, you are forgiven my son, and may
    *bows*

    Thank you my mistress.

    Jtyc, Mar 2, 2004

  2. bill

    Consultant Guest

    what is this, the passion of kendal?

    Consultant, Mar 2, 2004

  3. bill

    JaR Guest

    Kendal Emery opined, On 3/2/04 12:06 PM:
    ??????

    Is this posssible?

    JaR
    Doubtful Thug

    JaR, Mar 2, 2004
  4. now go lead a blissful life in the world of computers.....
    of course it is. Check out icertify.com, it worked for me.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004
  5. bill

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    what is this, the passion of kendal?

    yes i am. thank you.

    Ken Briscoe, Mar 2, 2004
  6. what is this, the passion of kendal?

    Kendal is real

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004
  7. bill

    Consultant Guest

    new updates

    Consultant, Mar 2, 2004
  8. bill

    Jtyc Guest

    that's a good thing

    Are you a Dr. Laura fan? You think they are deviants too?

    Jtyc, Mar 2, 2004
  9. bill

    Jtyc Guest

    Basically you get a very graphic view
    You could have seen that watching any man forced to see Titanic with their
    wives.

    Jtyc, Mar 2, 2004
  10. bill

    JaR Guest

    Jtyc opined, On 3/2/04 1:33 PM:
    Oh crap! Here we go again.

    JaR
    Repetitve Thug

    JaR, Mar 2, 2004
  11. bill

    JaR Guest

    Jtyc opined, On 3/2/04 1:35 PM:
    Naw, you're thinking of "A River Runs Through It"

    JaR
    Tortured Thug

    JaR, Mar 2, 2004
  12. bill

    Jtyc Guest

    Oh crap! Here we go again.

    You started it you hater of people of the Jewish faith.

    Jtyc, Mar 2, 2004
  13. bill

    Consultant Guest

    i do not believe that dr. laura started the trend of not agreeing with the
    alternative lifestyles these people choose to live. personally, i think it's
    a disgusting, vile act, unless of course it is between two beautiful women,
    then it is ok.

    Consultant, Mar 2, 2004
  14. bill

    Jtyc Guest

    Naw, you're thinking of "A River Runs Through It"

    Beaches.

    Jtyc, Mar 2, 2004
  15. bill

    JaR Guest

    Jtyc opined, On 3/2/04 1:49 PM:
    Allah smite you, dog!

    JaR, Mar 2, 2004
  16. bill

    Kendal Emery Guest

    So, you are not just a homophobe, you are a sexist homophobe?

    Just trying to get the record straight

    Kendal Emery, Mar 2, 2004
  17. bill

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Kendal Emery, Mar 2, 2004
  18. bill

    JaR Guest

    Jtyc opined, On 3/2/04 1:52 PM:
    AAaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!

    Please, no! I beg of you! Pleeeeeeaase not Beach#@&*%$#%---NO CARRIER

    JaR, Mar 2, 2004
  19. bill

    Consultant Guest

    im not afraid that i'll turn into one by being around one, so no on the
    homophobe. i just think that it's disgusting when they try push their
    lifestyle on me, like i have to accept it. they should keep it to
    themselves, as i and everyone else i know, keep what they do with their
    wives, to themselves. now as far as being sexist, this is no secret, you
    know that sweetcheeks ;-)

    Consultant, Mar 2, 2004
  20. bill

    Jtyc Guest

    Allah smite you, dog!

    Now you mock the Mulim faith. You hater you.

    Jtyc, Mar 2, 2004