  1. that was only 995

    Actually I make it 909.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004

  2. bill

    Jtyc Guest

    Actually I make it 909.

    You are incorrect sir. It is one thousand as per request. I take great
    pride in what I do and I stand by my work.

    Jtyc, Mar 2, 2004

  3. You forgot the 0.5% Microsoft tax.

    Politician Spock, Mar 2, 2004
  4. You are mistaken. I painstakingly typed each one and double checked my
    And still your Q&A department let it through!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004
  5. bill

    Jtyc Guest

    You forgot the 0.5% Microsoft tax.

    I do not pay homage to Microsoft only to Kendal the Magnificent.

    Jtyc, Mar 2, 2004
  6. bill

    Jtyc Guest

    And still your Q&A department let it through!

    Why wouldn't it? It is perfect.

    Jtyc, Mar 2, 2004
  7. I do not pay homage to Microsoft only to Kendal the Magnificent.

    As it should be.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004
  8. Why wouldn't it? It is perfect.

    909/1000 within tolerance maybe....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004
  9. updated

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Mar 2, 2004
  10. bill

    Jtyc Guest

    909/1000 within tolerance maybe....

    I suggest you count again.

    Jtyc, Mar 2, 2004
  11. I suggest you count again.

    My parser still says 909, I'll 'fix it' to say 1000 if you want me to!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004
  12. updated

    the best

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004
  13. yo... what up brotha?

    Keyboard Cowboy, Mar 2, 2004
  14. bill

    Consultant Guest

    nada. long time no post...

    Consultant, Mar 2, 2004
  15. been pretty busy... not much time. Took some time off
    from my studies as well... It got pretty discouraging
    reading the wantads for help desk positions... Not much in
    IT in my area. And can't afford the 50% pay cut to take
    one of them... oh well... I have been lurking once in a
    while... but not too much to say... I'm gonna go kick a
    dog now....

    Keyboard Cowboy, Mar 2, 2004
  16. oh, yeah... and been fishing. It's winter time... gotta
    do the icefishing thing. It's the redneck thing to do,
    you know. The fishing season is over now. got a little
    extra time on my hands now...

    Keyboard Cowboy, Mar 2, 2004
  17. bill

    Consultant Guest

    soo it will be time shoot game ;-)

    Consultant, Mar 2, 2004
  18. bill

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Mar 2, 2004
  19. That's because I didn't hunt last year... had surgery and
    couldn't... but this year... heh heh heh... thems critters
    are a glutton for punishment!!!

    Keyboard Cowboy, Mar 2, 2004
  20. bill

    Kendal Emery Guest

    And forgetting what the others doth say, you are forgiven my son, and may
    now go lead a blissful life in the world of computers.....

    OK, next diversion for today should be waiting to happen....

    Kendal Emery, Mar 2, 2004