    but I want to clarify that before I take the 221 exam.

    Thanks,
    Bill

    bill, Feb 27, 2004

  2. bill

    Jtyc Guest

    Could you repeat the question?

    Jtyc, Feb 27, 2004

  3. bill

    kpg Guest

    Calm Down Bill! Go easy on that send key.

    kpg, Feb 27, 2004
  4. bill

    bill Guest

    Sorry, Network was moving slow and I thought that I was
    locked up.

    bill, Feb 27, 2004
  5. bill

    Kendal Emery Guest

    You're not the boss of me......

    Kendal Emery, Feb 27, 2004
  6. bill

    Jtyc Guest

    You're not the boss of me......

    I could be.

    Jtyc, Feb 27, 2004
  7. bill

    Brat Guest

    eeeeeeeeeeeeek... that was way too many posts... however... to answer your
    question... you can only take one exam under each heading... in saying
    that... you can use an exam that is listed under elective or core design but
    not both... if 220 is your choice for a design course, then you must pick
    something else for an elective... such as 221 (even though it, too, is a
    design course)... clear as mud? I thought so :D

    Brat, Feb 27, 2004
  8. bill

    bill Guest

    Crystal.

    Thanks Sue.

    Bill

    bill, Feb 28, 2004
  9. bill

    Kendal Emery Guest

    I take it we're not a Malcom in the Middle fan?

    Kendal Emery, Mar 1, 2004
  10. bill

    Jtyc Guest

    I take it we're not a Malcom in the Middle fan?

    You are mistaken.

    Jtyc, Mar 1, 2004
  11. bill

    Kendal Emery Guest

    And you didn't catch the words from the theme song.....

    Kendal Emery, Mar 1, 2004
  12. bill

    kpg Guest

    Life is unfair.

    kpg, Mar 1, 2004
  13. bill

    Jtyc Guest

    And you didn't catch the words from the theme song.....

    My apologies, I was not aware that I needed to responded with continuing
    lyrics from the song. I must ask your forgiveness and beg of you not to
    think any less of me.

    Again, I am sorry for my lack of forthought.

    *throws himself on his sword*

    Jtyc, Mar 1, 2004
  14. bill

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    good. now that he's gone, we can start the party.

    Ken Briscoe, Mar 1, 2004

  15. uhh.... the sword goes the other way, JTYC....

    Keyboard Cowboy, Mar 1, 2004
  16. bill

    Consultant Guest

    yeeeeeeeehaw

    Consultant, Mar 1, 2004
  17. bill

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Again, I am sorry for my lack of forthought.
    No need for that, just a thousand hail Kendal's will do, you peasant :)

    Kendal Emery, Mar 1, 2004
  18. bill

    Jtyc Guest

    No need for that, just a thousand hail Kendal's will do, you peasant :)

    Hail Kendal! Hail Kendal! Hail Kendal! Hail Kendal! Hail Kendal! Hail
    Kendal! Hail Kendal! Hail Kendal! Hail Kendal! Hail Kendal!
    Hail Kendal! Hail Kendal! Hail Kendal! Hail Kendal! Hail Kendal! Hail
    Kendal! Hail Kendal! Hail Kendal! Hail Kendal! Hail Kendal! Hail Kendal!

    Jtyc, Mar 2, 2004
  19. bill

    Consultant Guest

    that was only 995

    Consultant, Mar 2, 2004
  20. bill

    Jtyc Guest

    that was only 995

    You are mistaken. I painstakingly typed each one and double checked my
    work twice. It is, I can assure you without a doubt, exactly 1,000.

    Jtyc, Mar 2, 2004