    Tec
    A+ Network+, Security+, MCP
    ..

    Tecnik, Jul 7, 2003

  2. They do not publish this information anymore.
    Tests are pass/fail, although some older ones may still have a score report,
    most do not.

    Of the tests, I have taken, they have all been form based between 50-65
    questions, although Microsoft may also use adaptive on some. Haven't heard
    of any yet though.

    Edward Pflager, Jul 7, 2003