    completely will my score be less compared to completing it faster?
    4.I have amit kalins 70-316 book.Do i have to refer to any other books?
    5.Do i have to know ADO.NET in depth

    nithu, Jun 7, 2006

  2. nithu

    Blackmetal Guest

    There are hundreds of post with these answers, have you checked them out?

    Blackmetal, Jun 7, 2006

  3. nithu

    nithu Guest

    why bother? people who r interested wil answer.No worries

    nithu, Jun 7, 2006
  4. nithu

    Simon Hart Guest

    Because of your rudeness no one will answer you regarding your 70-316
    question.

    Simon Hart, Jun 7, 2006
  5. nithu

    SuperCoder Guest

    Unfortunately, after your comment, no one will be interested to answer ur
    question

    SuperCoder, Jun 7, 2006
  6. nithu

    Cerebrus Guest

    Inspite of what all you folks are saying, I WILL answer nithu's
    innocent questions. You all know how much I like to keep answering the
    same stuff over and over and over again, for people who don't believe
    in making the slightest effort for themselves. You can't stop me !!!

    Thus spake nithu :
    Which queries ?
    What is Adaptive testing format ? How much does this answer depend on
    the second answer ? How does it matter to us, if your second answer
    becomes difficult or not ?
    Why would a site post MS practice tests ? Why do you need to find such
    a site ?
    How will the duration matter if you don't know a single answer ? How do
    you think you should be penalized if you complete your exam later than
    expected.
    What other books have you heard of ? Who is "Amit Kalin" ? Is he an
    Indian version of Joseph Stalin ?
    How much depth are you accustomed to ? Aren't you scared of the deep ?

    I am very interested, I hope you like my "answers". I'm sure now you
    have "No worries."

    Cerebrus, Jun 8, 2006
  7. nithu

    Blackmetal Guest

    Well done on your part Cerebrus and I won't stop you, but sometimes, (even
    us) take our time to read posts from other members of this group and that's
    how we find questions, discussions, etc, but there are some people that does
    not bother in review the post, and they just come to get a quick answer
    without even browse a little, that's why I sometimes just answer in that
    challenging way, to promote the research and curiosity from other people

    IT is a matter or research, because I bet that many of us have spent some
    time practicing, making mistakes, messing up stuffs, fixing them, etc just
    in the name of research, and some people that pretent to get into the IT
    field, don't even bother in doing it!

    Blackmetal, Jun 8, 2006
  8. nithu

    neil.weller Guest

    ROFLMAO!!!

    Blackmetal, try reading the answer Cerebrus gave!!! I think you
    sarcasm filter is playing up!!

    Neil

    neil.weller, Jun 8, 2006
  9. nithu

    Cerebrus Guest

    He he he !!!

    Cerebrus, Jun 9, 2006
  10. nithu

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, Cerebrus spurted out:

    <snippage>

    Very nice retort C. ;)

    Guest, Jun 15, 2006
  11. hello,
    I passed exam 70-316 only two days before.I preffer to answer your questions
    1.The 70-316 exam I took was not in Adapative format.There were 42
    questions.and the pass score is 700.But if the exam is adapative,your
    description is right
    2.testking web site is very helpfle
    3.if you come from a no-english-speaking country,the total exam time is
    200m.the speed have no impact on your score,if you finished exam within the
    required time
    4.ado.net is a very important area of 70-316 exam .you should gain a perfect
    understanding on it

    nanyuanfangge, Jun 27, 2006
  12. nithu

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thus spake nanyuanfangge :
    How do you know it was not in Adaptive format ? That is an internal
    feature, and is not specified at the beginning of the exam.
    TestK!ng is for cheats, you fsckwit!!! It has been officially declared
    by Microsoft to be illegal and it violates the Microsoft NDA. By
    declaring that you have used TestK!ng material to give your 70-316
    paper, you have just forfeited your certification. A complaint will
    immediately be forwarded to MS about you. Hopefully, you will soon be
    banned from taking any further certifications and be forced to return
    to the gutter whence you have come.
    Yeah, as if you would've gained a semblance of understanding by using
    TestK!ng. Stop fibbing !

    Cerebrus, Jun 27, 2006
  13. nithu

    neil.weller Guest

    Have you forwarded his id to MS? He would have had to use a genuine id
    to register that dicsussions id he posted with. ROFLMAO!!!

    I am sure Shon will be happy to drop him a line....

    Neil

    neil.weller, Jun 27, 2006