    the time they list for that. We'll see.

    Thanks again,

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Roberts, Jan 20, 2007

  2. Darren

    PajaP Guest

    Well I never got an email confirmation but today I got my Technet
    subscription details through the mail. Complete with an additional ice
    scraper (only suitable for light frost as its a bit flimsy).
    All working and just about to start the download of Server 2003 R2 and
    then Vista.

    PajaP, Feb 12, 2007

  3. Thanks for posting back on this. I guess mine will be coming in the
    next couple of weeks then. Enjoy your software!

    Jonathan Roberts, Feb 13, 2007