    way from the 'hardback' versions. Comparing the thickness of the hard back to
    the paperbacks in the sealed packaging, there appears to be a big difference
    in the width of the equivalent books.

    SlowlyButSurely, Sep 16, 2006

  2. SlowlyButSurely

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hey Slowly,

    They are the same book. If the softcover comes as part of the box set then
    the hardbacks are thicker because they each come with the two CDs and the
    exam voucher, which are excluded from the books in the box set which are
    included in a seperate package. However they are the exact same material.

    Montreal MCT, Sep 16, 2006

  3. Don't forget, you will have to learn how to read Mandarin in order to
    pass theh exam.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    MCNGP Thug #39

    "I'm thirtynine with a bullet
    Got my finger on the trigger, I'm gonna pull it"

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39, Sep 16, 2006
  4. Thanks for the confirmation. Now to supply Amazon with more business.

    SlowlyButSurely, Sep 17, 2006
  5. SlowlyButSurely

    KSieng Guest

    I have the paperback version that I purchased from bookpool and they are
    great! The paper quality is good and it's thinner and of course lighter than
    the hardback. Go get it! You won't be disappointed. Compare the price
    between amazon and bookpool -- get the cheapest deal :)

    KSieng, Sep 17, 2006