    I would like to hear from some recently passed guys..

    Thank u

    Sharmila

    Sharmila, Feb 24, 2004

  2. Sharmila

    ehsan Guest

    many of them are easy
    and don't trust self pased training kits
    some of the quistions may involve other courses like xml

    ehsan, Feb 24, 2004

  3. Sharmila

    Sharmila Guest

    Hey,
    Thanks..

    Are these the similar format multi choice that we get the
    books or any change..
    And anything special i have to take care while studying..i
    mean any tricky part invovled in the exams.

    thank u

    Sharmila

    Sharmila, Feb 24, 2004
  4. Sharmila

    Tony Guest

    I just finished with my MCAD program. I passed all of the exams the first time. Studying the books will help you, but there is more to it

    http://www.testking.co

    This site will give you more information about how the tests are formated. There are alot of example questions which can help you.

    Tony, Feb 24, 2004
  5. Sharmila

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Nice to know you cheated to pass... What's the matter? Too thick to pass it
    unaided? Don't forget to send MS your email address telling them you
    cheated so they can cancel your certification and ban you from ever retaking
    it or any other of their certs..

    Really.. Is it a wonder the industry in general considers MS certs
    pointless, when people like you can cheat so easily?

    Lorne

    Lorne Smith, Feb 24, 2004
  6. Sharmila

    GC Guest

    Is it sometimes less than 58 questions, in the case of an
    adaptive test?

    GC, Feb 25, 2004
  7. Sharmila

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Yes... Adaptive test often have less questions, depending on how well you
    are answering them... If you are getting hard ones wrong, it will give you
    more easy questions, but they will score lower. If you get the hard ones
    right, you will be given a lot less questions but each will score higher...

    Lorne Smith, Feb 25, 2004
  8. Yeah what he said LAMER

    Justin McDaniel, Mar 2, 2004
  9. Hi just a question,

    I am getting ready to take 70-306.

    Just a question I had about this post how exactly does
    testking help you cheat? At best they offer practice
    exams which Microsoft themselve endorse (on thier cert
    page they have links to Measure up and Trancender), And
    test advice. From looking at thier webpage I don't see
    anything diffrent than I did from any other practice exam
    service I have priced out. Furthermore if Microsoft
    suspended certs on the grounds that you took practice
    exams then 98% of the people who have certs (Microsoft and
    otherwise) would be excluded from the program.

    wow that was uncalled for, Mar 3, 2004