    SO PLEASE SEND ME TO THE MAIL WHO KNOW THE DETAILS OF THIS COURSE.
    THANKING YOU, WE REMAIN..

    Pradeep Kumar

    Pradeep Kumar, May 1, 2008

  2. Pradeep Kumar

    David Guest

  3. Pradeep Kumar

    PAJ Guest

    On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 22:47:04 -0700, Pradeep Kumar <Pradeep
    Remain you may. But please, shhhhhhh!

    PAJ, May 1, 2008
  4. Pradeep Kumar

    kpg Guest

    kpg, May 1, 2008
  5. Pradeep Kumar

    Cerebrus Guest

    We remain ? Who's the other guy ? Are you referring to the guy who's
    puppeting your sock ?

    Cerebrus, May 1, 2008
  6. Pradeep Kumar

    Bill Hileman Guest

    Bill Hileman, May 1, 2008
  7. It's not really a ghost, it's the old caretaker Frank Withers! Jinkies!

    Pete Jones MCSE:Security, MCSE:Messaging, May 1, 2008
  8. Pradeep Kumar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?
    UGV0ZSBKb25lcyBNQ1NFOlNlY3VyaXR5LCBNQ1NFOk1lc3NhZ2luZw==?=
    Pot2Dago

    Neil, May 3, 2008
  9. Pradeep Kumar

    Tyler Cobb Guest

    And he would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for those meddling
    kids!

    "Pete Jones MCSE:Security, MCSE:Messaging"

    Tyler Cobb, May 6, 2008
  10. Pradeep Kumar

    sunil Guest

    dear pradeep, if you find latest information about mcse please send me.

    sunil, Jun 8, 2009