    I overheard that my A+ and Server+ plus may count towards MCSE. Any info on
    this?

    Thanks!

    Guest, Jun 29, 2005

  2. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    Well, it depends on which exam you passed. Did you pass 70-215 (Win2K
    Server) or did you pass Win2K Pro (70-210)?

    And yes, your two CompTIA certs can be combined and used as one elective
    towards your MCSA (but not MCSE).

    Try taking a look at Microsoft's website for help.

    Briscobar, Jun 29, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    70-210 W2K professional.
    I know MCSE track lists this one client operating system requirement, but
    does it need to be taken again if it's been 2 years since pass?

    Guest, Jun 29, 2005
  4. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?QUwxOTgw?= spewed across
    the ether:
    MCPs never expire.

    JaR, Jun 29, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    That's right with current msft rules ;). I believe in the past they retired
    whole bunch of MCPs. Btw, MCP is a title, my question is on exam expiration
    and whether it needs to be retaken if more than two years passed though the
    exam itself is current and included in the MCSE2003 track. Thnaks.

    Guest, Jun 29, 2005
  6. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?QUwxOTgw?= spewed across
    the ether:

    In line:
    Current, past, whatever.
    You believe wrong. The exams are retired, the software platform being
    tested becomes obsolete, an Apple II was a fun machine.
    No sh1t.
    And I have answered your question.
    YW, HAND.

    JaR, Jun 29, 2005