    I know they're not too expensive, but they are for someone with little
    income.

    Thanks.

    Christopher Armstrong, Jul 23, 2003

  2. That's what moms and dads are for.

    Or part-time work at McDonald's.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 23, 2003

  3. Considering Microsoft lists experience as an MCSE candidate prerequisite,
    and that very, very few high schoolers have experience, why would Microsoft
    direct such an incentive to the inexperienced? Fact is any high schooler
    that has real world experience supporting Windows 2000 would most likely
    also be able to afford the MCSE exams. Microsoft has nothing to gain by
    giving them a discount.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Jul 23, 2003
  4. I don't think there are any discounts.
    But if this is something you are really interested in, and you hve the
    aptitude, then you shouldn't let the price stand in your way.
    I think right out of high school may be a good time if you are at all like
    me, I spent my high school years in the writing lab(computer lab) and often
    help the network admin with network changes. I wish that I had had the
    chance to get some certs then, it is really hard to find the time now that I
    am working.

    David Maggard, Jul 29, 2003