    Exam Cram MCDST bundle is available from Amazon.com for US $19.60 but it was
    published in July 2004 so it has not been updated in over two years. As far
    as I can tell there is not a second edition.

    Mark Hatfield, Aug 5, 2006

  2. Mark Hatfield

    Eric Guest

    I used exam cram to prepare myself for the exam 272 and believe me it was not
    a good book at all. I was able to pass the exam with a nice score but it was
    not because of that book!

    Eric, Aug 18, 2006

  3. Mark Hatfield

    Sebastijan Guest

    The Cram exam is not good book if you want to learn somthing. Rather take
    the book from Microsoft prees Self Prepering kit or Study guide from Sybex.

    With best regards

    Sebastijan; MCDST

    Sebastijan, Aug 19, 2006