    I know that the Exam Cram 2 books won't teach you
    everything about a topic, but is it enough to pass the
    exam just by reading the Exam Cram 2 book?

    Guest, Jun 19, 2004

  2. Let me make a suggestion. Check your readiness with a practice test.

    I've used and recommend the practice tests from SelfTest. Go to

    www.selftestsoftware.com.

    They have the look and feel of the actual exams. Also, the questions are
    highly relevant.

    Ron Carswell A+ N+ CTT+ MCSA MCSE CCNA MCDST, Jun 20, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I did not find the book helpful. MP books gave more in
    depth knowledge on the subjects. Which you might be tested
    on.

    Guest, Jun 30, 2004