    What the difference between the exams?
    Regards
    Alex

    Al Green, Jul 5, 2005

  2. Hi Al,

    I found the following on the Net. It looks like the same exam, but
    discounted for those associated with an academic institution.
    Authorized Academic Testing Centers (AATCs) AATCs are examination centers
    hosted by educational institutions that have contracted with Prometric or
    VUE. The AATC administers all aspects of the exam including registration, ID
    verification, monitoring, and administration of the test event. AATCs
    provide significant discounts off of the commercial testing price to any
    student or staff of an accredited institution, including all Microsoft IT
    Academy member students and faculty.
    Discounts on Exams Discounts on technical certification exams only apply to
    the list of exams below. When enrolling for one of these exams, please use
    the prefix 72-xxx as shown below, rather than the 70-xxx which is the
    commercial Microsoft exam number. This list was updated in January 2003.
    Check back periodically to see the latest list of discounted exams.

    The retail price of technical certification exams is $125. AATCs deliver the
    following exams at a steeply discounted academic price of $60.

    <<

    Cindy Winegarden, Jul 9, 2005