    Hello,

    I would like to know how to prepare this exam? there are no learning kit.
    Help me please. Thanks.

    Ted, Feb 6, 2007

  2. Ted

    Polo.Net Guest

    Hi,

    I would like to know how to prepare this exam too.

    Polo.Net, Feb 9, 2007

  3. Ted

    Richard Karl Guest

  4. Ted

    Thor Guest

    dunno if still up but connect.microsoft.com has had two full week
    courses(!) on this available for free(!) download with working virtual
    images. Downloaded and prepared them, but havn't had time to go
    through more then 10% of them since doing most www.prositos.no lately
    (sorry the spam this but I could'nt help self my)
    53

    Thor, Feb 13, 2007
  5. Ted

    mrdenny Guest

    That's always the trick with beta exams. There usually isn't much info about
    the exams before they are released.
    --
    Denny
    MCSA (2003) / MCDBA (SQL 2000)