  1. Hi I'm curious to know if anyone has taken this exam yet and if so, how did
    you get on? Any key areas to focus on when considering the exam preparation?
    Thanks.

    Neil Wells-West, Feb 13, 2007

  2. Neil Wells-West

    mrdenny Guest

    I took it back when it was a beta. The questions I got lined up nicly with
    the skills listed on the info page for the exam
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-630.mspx.
    --
    Denny
    MCSA (2003) / MCDBA (SQL 2000)

    mrdenny, Feb 18, 2007

  3. Neil Wells-West

    denmarcelo Guest

    Hi,

    I'm planning to take the 70-630 exam and using the Microsoft prep-
    guide site as my guide (http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/
    70-630.mspx) but I am having a hard time looking for the topic in
    Monitor Search Activity under Manage Search.

    Could you please care to explain what are the steps or do you have
    technical sources to help me achieve this?

    Thanks!

    Robert

    denmarcelo, Mar 5, 2007
  4. Neil Wells-West

    mrdenny Guest

    Unforuritely when I took the exam there weren't any guide available.
    Everything I learned from from using the software.

    mrdenny, Mar 6, 2007