    Could anyone who passed this exam suggest me what to do?
    Thank you very much... hope to recive an answer soon.
    Jacopo

    Jacopo Nanni, Sep 23, 2009

  2. Probably the best course of action is to download the BDD kit, read the
    associated product documentation, and successfully use the tool in a lab
    environment deploying Vista and Office 2007 onto a PC. (This is a great use
    for virtual machines, btw.)

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Sep 24, 2009

  3. I just noticed your question. My advice to you is to try the updated exam
    70-635: TS: Deploying Microsoft® Operating Systems and Applications Using
    Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2008. It is a much better exam than 624 was
    and uses the updated Microsoft Deployment Toolkit rather than the older BDD.

    Good luck!

    Mitch Garvis, MCT, Nov 3, 2009