    Somebody could help me. I only need a indication of training kit or something
    like this.

    Thank so much.

    Gustavo Pessoa, Jun 2, 2007

  2. I used "Windows Vista: Inside & Out" for a hardcopy reference and have a
    Vista machine in my lab. You could also use the hands-on labs that are
    available through Technet for familiarization if you do not have a Vista
    machine handy.

    I would very strongly recommend that you have access to a Vista Business or
    Vista Ultimate machine. Vista Home is just not enough to carry you through
    the exam.

    Chance Webster, Jun 2, 2007

  3. In conjunction with the above, I also am using the Windows Vista
    Resource Kit. This, along with the Windows Vista Inside Out book, will
    provide not only the material you need for the exam objectives but will
    act as reference books for your technical library.

    As much as I enjoy these two books, nothing takes the place of hands-on
    experience with the technology. It is a must.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], Jun 2, 2007
  4. Gustavo Pessoa

    Mark Guest

    Did either book come with a cd with the book on cd as well? I like to print
    out the chapters one at a time so I don't have to carry the book with me
    everywhere I go.

    thanks,

    Mark

    Mark, Jun 29, 2007
  5. Yep

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], Jun 30, 2007