    the corresponding exams, will that give me enough information to pass the
    exam, or should I go to the classes and do the e-learning?

    Thanks.

    Maria, Nov 6, 2007

  2. Maria

    John Doh Guest

    John Doh, Nov 6, 2007

  3. Maria

    BigCat Guest

    If you're going into the Web Application development field, I would start
    with 536 then 528.
    536 is the (as the title says) "Application Development Foundation." It is
    also the most difficult of the two.
    You may also have to learn either C# or VB, unless you already know one of
    them.

    536 is the core exam in Application development. After this, you can then
    take either 528 (Web Apps.) or 526 (Windows Apps.) whichever you decide.

    Hope it helps.

    BigCat, Nov 9, 2007