    I am planning on registering for the 70-433 exam, do you have any idea of
    the time duration of the exam and the number of questions asked?

    Thanks.

    Kathleen, Nov 28, 2009

  2. This information is normally (and unauthoritatively)covered in the Study
    Guides for the exam.

    Other specifics that Microsoft makes available are published in the Exam
    Requirements page on the MSLearning site.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70-433&locale=en-us#tab3
    but this does not include numbers of questions or time durations for exams.

    The actual number of questions asked and the actual duration alloted for
    completing the exam will vary, depending on the size of the question pool on
    the day you take the exam, and the number of questions drawn for your exam.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA, MCSA

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Nov 30, 2009

  3. Kathleen

    talktomanesh

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi,

    Can anybody tell me the procedure to register for the exam 70-433 - sql 2008 databases .
    Is there any any online registration facility?
    What is the fee for this exam?

    Thanks in Advance!
    Manesh Joseph

    talktomanesh, Nov 17, 2010