    Malini Guest

    hi
    i would like to know which book is good for exam 310.

    Malini, Mar 5, 2004

  2. Malini

    Eric Guest

    Que's 70-310 book by Gundleroy.

    Eric, Mar 5, 2004

  3. Malini

    SirReadAlot Guest

    attend lectures for the exam, I intend to buy the exam
    cram book (as well as the cd) and use the transcender cd
    along with the msdn library refrences.

    if you need more, you can buy the xml book, from que
    publications.

    Good Luck

    SirReadAlot, Mar 5, 2004
  4. Don't laugh. Or do. But .NET Web Services for Dummies is a great place to
    start for that part of the test. It's helpful if your starting from scratch
    on web services.

    That's a tough test.

    Brunswick Lowe, Mar 6, 2004