    for exam 70-305.

    Thanks for all your help.

    Deepa

    Deepa, May 3, 2004

  2. Deepa

    Eric Guest

    Why do people keep asking the same questions? We answer this one almost
    every day.

    Get the Gunderloy Training Guide.

    Eric

    Eric, May 4, 2004

  3. Why do people keep asking the same questions? We answer this one almost
    I believe microsoft are introducing a new exam - HOWTO-google-101.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 4, 2004
  4. Deepa

    JaR Guest

    Oh but that's too HAAAARD!!!

    JaR
    MCNGP #10110

    JaR, May 4, 2004
  5. Toto le héros, May 4, 2004
  6. Deepa

    Victor Guest

    Victor, May 5, 2004
  7. Deepa

    Eric Guest

    Maybe cobol can make us a dump for it?

    Eric, May 6, 2004
  8. Oh but that's too HAAAARD!!!
    it is real

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 6, 2004