    John Tiesi Guest

    How much Terminal Services stuff do I really need to know to pass this exam?
    I really don't have a way to practice for any of it.

    John Tiesi, Mar 9, 2009

  2. John Tiesi

    Kline Sphere Guest

    How much Terminal Services stuff do I really need to know to pass this exam?
    Maybe it's time you started praying to our Lord and Savior, who died
    for all our sins.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 9, 2009

  3. John Tiesi

    John R Guest

    Use virtual server to put a 2003 or 2008 TS and then use virtual pc or
    virtual server to put up an XP or Vista workstation to access it.

    Nobody can say for sure how many TS questions you will get on any exam, but
    I would sure want to have a good grasp on it especially in today's world.

    John R

    John R, Mar 9, 2009