    replies (even with links) would be GREATLY appreciated.
    Regards,
    Kool

    Kool68, Jul 26, 2004

  2. Kool68

    catwalker63 Guest

    Always use more than one source for your study. Also, most MS Press
    training kits include a section called readiness and review that has
    suggestions for further reading online or in the resource kits. Do the
    additional reading! Get a copy of the Resource Kit for 2003 and do
    additional reading in the help files. Go back and redo exercises where you
    are actually working the product. When you are reading, sit in front of
    your server and use the OS to illustrate what you are reading about and try
    things that are not in the exercises. Use the transcender to check your
    progress and determine which objectives you still need work on. The more
    you break it and fix it, the more you learn. Good luck and don't give up!

    catwalker63, Jul 26, 2004

  3. Kool68

    Neil Guest

    2nd but I would also recommend the Sybex books

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 26, 2004
  4. Kool68

    fygar Guest

    The answer to #1 is C.

    ....butch(here to help)

    fygar, Jul 26, 2004
  5. Kool68

    Kool68 Guest

    Thanks Kelly & Neil. I've found a few more books so I'll
    read & read & practice & read till my 4th attempt next
    Friday.
    Cheers

    Kool68, Jul 27, 2004