    'hope somebody will help me to find sources for test
    questions.

    Ashok Kumar

    Ashok Kumar, Jan 25, 2005

  2. I need sources for test
    your that crap, are you?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 25, 2005

  3. To find all the answers one desires do the following: Call 1.800.785.3448
    ask to speak to Bill G. He will help you find all the answers you need. I
    try and call him before each of the tests I take.

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 25, 2005
  4. In
    You're too smart for me having posted on a Microsoft group
    your name and the fact that you want to cheat your way to a 'pass'.

    a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r.

    Who Goes There, Jan 25, 2005
  5. Ashok Kumar

    kbarret3 Guest

    Maybe, just maybe, he was refering to the exam prep
    questions/answers. There are two sites mentioned on the
    preparation guide page for exam 70-281 but neither of the
    sites has an exam prep for the course. I doubt he was
    trying to cheat, just trying to prepare. So how about
    providing some assistance instead of 'smart' comments!

    Kirk.

    kbarret3, Feb 11, 2005
  6. So how about
    Where's the fun in that?