    I have answer my MCP 70-271 Exam and pass. i got 983marks...knw m going to
    answe MCDST i wan to knw how tuf it is....can any one plz reply me as fst as
    possible.

    Datta M, Feb 14, 2008

  2. The Exam 70-272 is shorter in time 2h 45 min more or less and with 40
    questions like. I felt this second exam was easier than the first one. If you
    got that score on the first exam this one should be a piece of cake for you.
    Go for it and good luck.

    Ricardo Parraga
    A+, MCP, MCDST.

    Ricardo Parraga, Feb 14, 2008

  3. Datta M

    John R Guest

    Well, I wouldn't go that far. 271 is more XP configuration based, whereas
    272 is more application based, especially office applications. We have seen
    many people here that had no problems with 271 but then struggled with 272,
    and visa-versa. The fact is that the cert is called "Desktop Support
    Technician" which means not only supporting the OS, but also applications.
    If one has good experience with the OS, 271 is easy. If one has good
    experience with applications, then 272 is easy. This cert measures both.

    Just the same, good luck to you.

    John R

    John R, Feb 14, 2008