    Jey Bala Guest

    I am preparing for 70-271 exam. Can you let me know how many questions in the
    actual exam.

    Jey Bala, Mar 9, 2008

  2. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 9, 2008

  3. Jey Bala

    Jey Bala Guest

    Jey Bala, Mar 10, 2008
  4. I remember having 60 questions in 3h 30min a month ago.

    Good Luck
    Ricardo Parraga
    A+, MCP, MCDST.

    Ricardo Parraga, Mar 15, 2008
  5. Jey Bala

    Jey Bala Guest

    Hi ,
    Can you advice me some good practice test web sides for 70-271 exam.

    Jey Bala

    Jey Bala, Mar 20, 2008
  6. www.transcender.com. - Its the best. (And the most expensive). There is a
    10 question free demo. I have found transcender to be the closest to the
    real thing.

    Meyer Computer, May 18, 2008