    about your feeling. it was hard to you is it easy... let me know if anyone
    have expereince with MCDST

    Thanks

    milton, Aug 7, 2005

  2. The exam wasn't as hard as I feared, but it's verry important to try what
    you learn ... once you put into practice what you've learned it's easier
    when you get questions you haven't seen in one of your books.
    If you have some experience, read the books and made some practice exams
    (and scored well on them) I'm sure it will work out!

    Grtz

    Michel Vaillant, Aug 7, 2005

  3. milton

    M Guest

    I used the same books as you and felt that I wasn't going to make it as
    well. I have now passed 271 and will take 272 in October. I find that the
    pressure of knowing that the exam is the real thing sharpens the mind, maybe
    it will be the same for you. At some point you will have to just go for it
    and it sounds like that time is now.
    Good luck!

    M, Aug 7, 2005
  4. milton

    milton Guest

    Thanks for both of you. Your kind words gave me the guts .. Thnaks guys..
    I am practicing messurup exam now..

    milton, Aug 8, 2005
  5. milton

    milton Guest

    Ray,
    Thanks for the repply. Yes. you are right. I did microsfot online test and i
    got good rate.. I am studinng hard. I belive i can get this cerf.. I know if
    didn't make it first time so i have to try it again.. yes.. I do.. thnks for
    the advice.. I really appreciate.

    milton, Aug 8, 2005