    I passed 70-320 & 70-316 already and going for 70-229 to
    get MCAD. Does anybody know if this is tough exam or like
    regular MS exams

    Guest, Mar 29, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    70-229 was my hardest exam for MCSD.
    The elective might be better called 'area of expertise'.

    Guest, Mar 31, 2005

  3. Same for me: 677 / 700. if you know the cases before, better, try test
    killer ed.2, will introduce you in the situations.
    Good Luck
    Hernán
    Argentina 1 - Colombia 0

    Hernán Mario, Mar 31, 2005
  4. I would appreciate a master dump file (questions and
    answers explanations) for 70-320 and 70-229.
    email address is
    Thanks

    Jyothi Addagatla, Apr 5, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I looking for eBook's or files with answers for 70-229 and 70-340!!
    email address is

    Tks, (y)

    Guest, May 30, 2005