    4. Professional SQL Server 2000 Programming by Robert Vieira $30

    Thanks

    Sharon

    sharon, Dec 29, 2003

  2. sharon

    Kline Sphere Guest

    1. Transcender SQL Server 2000 Exam 70-229 CD: $80

    Far too expensive, as well as being illegal.
    Completely useless.
    Completely useless.
    Excellent book.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 29, 2003

  3. sharon

    Consultant Guest

    if i was going to steal, i wouldn't pay you, idiot

    Consultant, Dec 29, 2003
  4. sharon

    JaR Guest

    Pssst! Hey, buddy! Yeah, you!

    Wanna buy a watch?

    JaR, Dec 29, 2003
  5. sharon

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Pssst! Hey, buddy! Yeah, you!
    How much?

    Kline Sphere, Dec 29, 2003
  6. sharon

    JaR Guest

    For you? A buck three ninety-eight.

    Hurry, they are goin' fast!

    JaR, Dec 29, 2003
  7. sharon

    Kline Sphere Guest

    For you? A buck three ninety-eight.
    Oh goody! Better send you my credit card details now!
    lol!

    Kline Sphere, Dec 29, 2003
  8. sharon

    none Guest

    $80 is a lot for software that it is illegal to transfer ownership - read
    the Transcender EULA, they are very specific on the issue. Besides how would
    a buyer authorize it - it must be authorized over the internet for the
    software to even function.

    none, Jan 1, 2004