    Services Design exam. If you passed the exam, could you
    tell me what I can use for study material that get results.

    Anything that is free or used is good also.

    Brigitte Collier, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Brigitte Collier

    Lois Guest

    I used the MOC, a book by Syngress, Transcenders and the
    Resource Kit. The Resource Kit Online is free. And
    frankly, I only read bits of the MOC and Syngress.
    Studying for 217 (alot) was the best help along with the
    Resource Kit.
    Last week, as I was waiting nervously to take 70-228 I met
    someone who told me that he just read the questions and
    THEN went fishing around the senario to find the answer.
    And I did things the hard way, drawing out the design and
    making notes. I passed with a score in the high 900's (I
    disagree with MSoft on a question or two, but hey, I
    passed).

    Lois
    MCSA, MCSE.

    Lois, Jul 2, 2003