    Can anyone tell me about this test, the time, score
    required to pass and study material. I've been studying a
    college book on Windows 2000 and other example test question.

    David, Sep 19, 2004

  2. David

    nerd32768 Guest

    You have plenty of time to finish plenty of questions, and there is plenty
    of study material
    FYI: go to bookpool.com, and get the sybex book at half price

    nerd32768, Sep 20, 2004

  3. David

    Guest Guest

    I have never run anywhere close to running out of time on
    a MCP/MCSE exam. Now if your going for a MOS (or MOUS)
    you will probably come pretty close to time expiring
    everytime.

    Guest, Sep 20, 2004