  1. Guest

    Neil Guest

    mental...

    Neil, Aug 17, 2005

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Are you kidding? I have the occasional ethical behaviour that would
    preclude me completely from governement wor...never mind....

    Neil, Aug 17, 2005

  3. Guest

    Techie Guest

    We already have one screwball occupying the position. No room for Neil

    Techie, Aug 17, 2005
  4. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I don't....I'll start packing my desk and moving into the directors office
    Sweet.

    Are you hiring?

    Jtyc, Aug 17, 2005
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Sure there should be a help desk job open for you...in India...

    Neil, Aug 17, 2005
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Besides, I want to be Govenor General. Too bad I don't work for the CBC...

    Neil, Aug 17, 2005
  7. Guest

    Techie Guest

    or that you aren't a Quebec separatist

    Techie, Aug 17, 2005
  8. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Sure there should be a help desk job open for you...in India...

    I'm not that big a fan of curry. It's good every once in a while but not
    all day everyday.

    Jtyc, Aug 17, 2005
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I think that anyone who wants to leave Canada should. soon...

    Neil, Aug 17, 2005