  1. Guest

    Neil Guest

    no, better Red than Dead.....

    Neil, Aug 16, 2005

  2. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    no, better Red than Dead.....

    i knew you were a communist...

    Jtyc, Aug 16, 2005

  3. Yeah, it's like me with women, most of the time their not sure if they want
    to kiss me or hit me. I get that alot.

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 16, 2005
  4. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    It's ok Neil has that effect on everyone

    Good thing he's doesn't have a job where he has to train people or something
    like that.

    Jtyc, Aug 16, 2005
  5. Guest

    Techie Guest

    I would prefer death to being Red

    Techie, Aug 16, 2005
  6. Guest

    Techie Guest

    He is just lucky to have a job never mind training anyone

    Techie, Aug 16, 2005
  7. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    He is just lucky to have a job never mind training anyone

    Not really. Being in government, the more crippled you are, the more
    qualified you are.

    /not kidding

    Jtyc, Aug 16, 2005
  8. Guest

    JaR Guest

    I hear a programmer got canned for having an "Opus" plushie sitting on
    their monitor.

    JaR, Aug 16, 2005
  9. Guest

    Ben Smith Guest

    They would most likely not like it. It is really boring - not even close
    to as good as the regular shows on the National Geographic Channel. I am
    so glad it was only 1:20.

    Ben Smith, Aug 16, 2005
  10. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    :-O

    Consultant, Aug 16, 2005
  11. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    That's what I suspected. Regardless of the age of your kids, you might want
    to rent The Pebble and the Penguin, which has Martin Short and Jim Belushi
    doing the voices of the main characters.

    Frisbee®, Aug 16, 2005
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you know [email protected] right!

    Neil, Aug 17, 2005
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    work is good, it breaks up my day and gives me free access to this chatrum

    Neil, Aug 17, 2005
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    so I should be in Management?

    Neil, Aug 17, 2005
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I'm Canadian, wadja think I was! now if you will excuse me I have to
    finish painting the rest of my flag red.

    Neil, Aug 17, 2005
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Ok, I will do what I can to have it arranged.

    Neil, Aug 17, 2005
  17. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    so I should be in Management?

    Depends on if you know what you're doing.

    Jtyc, Aug 17, 2005
  18. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    and your type of disablity

    Consultant, Aug 17, 2005
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I don't....I'll start packing my desk and moving into the directors office
    immediately

    Neil, Aug 17, 2005
  20. Guest

    JaR Guest