  1. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I believe he's more of a tenor

    Neil, Aug 16, 2005

  2. Guest

    Ben Smith Guest

    I was complimenting you. That comment about seeing the urinal game back
    in 1999 was very old-manish and not befitting of a man of your wit.

    Ben Smith, Aug 16, 2005

  3. Guest

    Techie Guest

    Dumbass

    Techie, Aug 16, 2005
  4. Guest

    Techie Guest

    Clever pills, you ask way too much of Neil

    Techie, Aug 16, 2005
  5. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Techie spewed across the ether:
    He works for Microsoft. Remember to kiss his pinky ring or you could end up
    in a car trunk in Joisey.

    JaR, Aug 16, 2005
  6. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Techie spewed across the ether:
    Ba-da-bing!

    JaR, Aug 16, 2005
  7. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ben Smith spewed across the ether:
    You are permitted to see stuff with penguins in it?

    How very broad-minded of Bill.

    JaR, Aug 16, 2005
  8. Guest

    Techie Guest

    Yeah yeah I know he is the mole in the MCNGP from the great MS, but I am
    sure he can take a joke or I am going to disappear

    Techie, Aug 16, 2005
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    pills are the only way it will happen...

    Neil, Aug 16, 2005
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT MAN?!?! cripes, the thing you offered me never
    arrived and I'm sitting here with a gift going back waiting for a return
    address. SHEESH. Now you're buttering me up and I'm getting nervous. WHAT
    DO YOU WANT? I can't afford this kind of life style. I have bills to pay
    and I don't get a MS salary, ya know. SHMABO will have me by the short
    and curlies again for this....

    Neil, Aug 16, 2005
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    k, mind if I call you "Red"

    Neil, Aug 16, 2005
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Thay are also banned from Peanuts cartoons ars there's a charicter call
    "Linus" in it....

    Neil, Aug 16, 2005
  13. Guest

    Techie Guest

    Do and die

    Techie, Aug 16, 2005
  14. Guest

    Techie Guest

    that or brain surgery

    Techie, Aug 16, 2005
  15. Guest

    Ben Smith Guest

    Ok, now I am confused.

    Ben Smith, Aug 16, 2005
  16. Guest

    Techie Guest

    It's ok Neil has that effect on everyone

    Techie, Aug 16, 2005
  17. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Ok, now I am confused.

    I think he forgot his meds this morning.

    Jtyc, Aug 16, 2005
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    cool! I'm done...

    Neil, Aug 16, 2005
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    don't be daft. I perfectly#^&*%v r&^iet&^iv% xckitygh

    Neil, Aug 16, 2005
  20. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I'd rather have a frontal labotomy...hang on....

    Neil, Aug 16, 2005