    2000 Exam but I beleive it also counts for 2003 MCSE as the Design
    requirement. Is this correct?

    Thanks

    Guest, Aug 15, 2005

  2. Guest

    Techie Guest

    Techie, Aug 15, 2005

  3. The Rev [MCT], Aug 15, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Ok, agreed. But the reason for my post is this. The MCSE 2003 Website
    includes the foot note regarding the 221 exam and claims it is available for
    2003 MCSE. However, I will respond to your comment with this:
    Is it suprising that the MCSE is worthless when the MCP Support dept.
    respond and tell me that 221 is NOT available for 2003 MCSE and claim that
    because I have taken 292 and 296 that I HAVE to take a 2003 Design Exam. I
    never made MCSE 2000 because I couldnt be bothered to do a design Exam at the
    time. (Spent sometime on Citrix, CEH and Cisco). So, given the fact that
    Microsoft MCP support didnt know the answer it is not such a stupid question
    after all. Thanks

    Guest, Aug 15, 2005
  5. Guest

    Techie Guest

    Horseshit that the mcp support people did not know the answer, you slack
    lazy piece of horse droppings.

    Techie, Aug 15, 2005
  6. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Horseshit that the mcp support people did not know the answer, you slack
    I see a minus one for you next week!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Aug 15, 2005
  7. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    As the reigning lowest scorer of the MCNGP (2 weeks running), I can safely
    say that it will be a cold day in hell before I let anyone be stupider than
    me.

    Briscobar, Aug 15, 2005
  8. Guest

    Techie Guest

    Must try harder, Must use the darkside to rule the rankings

    Techie, Aug 15, 2005
  9. Guest

    Techie Guest

    I accept your challenge............now what were we talking about?

    I have an advantage of being on vacation and lots of alchol readily
    available.

    Techie, Aug 15, 2005
  10. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    As the reigning lowest scorer of the MCNGP (2 weeks running), I can safely
    now, now. No one likes a show off!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Aug 15, 2005
  11. Guest

    Briscobar Guest

    Goddammit! You've already one-upped me. I had 2 days mid-week, and all
    weekend to spend in a drunken stupor, but I was actually enjoying real life.
    Had I known that there would be any serious compention for most worthless
    MCNGP, I would have been posting at all hours of the day, trying to
    out-stupid myself in an attempt to intimidate other wannabe-worthless MCNGPs
    from trying to invade my territory.

    Your willingness to take advantage of me by using alcohol and free time to
    your advantage sickens me, and I refuse to be in a contest such as this with
    a blatant cheater. Please, Techie, use your alcohol and free time for good,
    not evil. Here is a list of fun, yet relatively safe things to do while
    under the influence of alcohol.

    Gather with friends, and do absolutely nothing.
    Cookout - burgers, dogs, sausages, and more beer.
    Block party! Knock on neighbors' doors inviting, nay, forcing, them outside.
    Watch horribly bad movies.
    Make fun of people.
    Discuss random people from your past that you thought you forgot about. Then
    make fun of them.
    No, don't fall asleep yet. Have more beer.
    Smoke a cigarrette. I know, I know, you only smoke when you drink.
    Go camping. No, not by yourself.
    Par. 3. Golf.

    Remember, should you drive anywhere, please select the best drunk-driver as
    your designated driver. And make sure he closes one eye when he's driving,
    otherwise he'll be all over the road.[1]

    [1] Laying the sarcasm on thick there. I hate when people drive drunk.

    Briscobar, Aug 15, 2005
  12. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Techie spewed across the ether:
    Hey now! No cheating.

    JaR, Aug 15, 2005
  13. Guest

    Techie Guest

    All's fair in love and war.

    Techie, Aug 15, 2005
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    and you complain about my gay fantasies...

    Neil, Aug 15, 2005
  15. Guest

    Ben Smith Guest

    I will whack it when I get into the office later today. Taking the
    morning off to take my daughter to the March of the Penguins today.

    Ben Smith, Aug 16, 2005
  16. Guest

    Techie Guest

    Wait a minute hold the phone what do you mean you will whack it? What is
    this the Sopranos all of a sudden?

    Techie, Aug 16, 2005
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    she goes to Catholic school?

    Neil, Aug 16, 2005
  18. Guest

    Ben Smith Guest

    Glad to see you are taking your clever pills again today.

    Ben Smith, Aug 16, 2005
  19. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Let me know what you think of that movie. The spousal unit was wondering if
    our boys (age 7) would like it or not.

    Frisbee®, Aug 16, 2005
  20. Guest

    Neil Guest

    look if your going to just sit there and insult me, you might as well be
    hanging out in mcp.exam.mcse and...

    ..
    ..
    ..