    in the Microsoft Press book.

    Any information would be very much appreciated.

    Simon

    Simon Iskander, Feb 4, 2007

  2. Simon Iskander

    Slave Guest

    The fact that it is in the MS book should give you a little clue. In
    addition to this, do a little reading on Non Disclosure before asking those
    that have gone before you such a question

    Slave, Feb 4, 2007

  3. Simon Iskander

    John R Guest

    In general, no single source is going to cover 100% of what you need. That
    goes for MS training as well as life.

    Good luck.

    John

    John R, Feb 4, 2007
  4. One cannot ethically say what questions are on the exam. Visit my blog
    (link below) and on your right hand side you will see a TypeList titled,
    "Microsoft Exam Preparation Guides." Find the one for the 70-272 exam.
    Microsoft gives you a foundation of objectives that you need to know in
    order to successfully negotiate all their exams.

    Good Luck!

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Feb 4, 2007
  5. Thanks for your replies. I apologise as I didn't mean to ask whether it would
    come up on the exam, merely whether it was possible that it could. I will
    read up on it anyway.

    Thanks again.

    Simon

    Simon Iskander, Feb 5, 2007