exact match on IOS include

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Marco Giuliani, Feb 15, 2012.

  1. Hi,

    I have a named acl like this....

    ip access-list standard test-in
    permit host 192.168.1.1
    permit host 192.168.1.2
    permit host 192.168.1.3
    permit host 192.168.1.25
    permit host 192.168.1.26
    end

    and I would like to match 192.168.1.2 only and not .25 .26.

    However I get this.....

    show ip access-list test-in | include 192.168.1.2

    permit host 192.168.1.2
    permit host 192.168.1.25
    permit host 192.168.1.26

    In my opinion there should be a way to do it by regex.

    What do you think about it?

    bye

    Marco Giuliani, Feb 15, 2012

  2. Marco Giuliani

    Rob Guest

    I think you can use an underscore _ after your address.

    Rob, Feb 15, 2012

  3. Great! It works :)

    Thank you very match Rob!

    Regards,