    I would be using it for snorkeling only. If there is a pdf file or
    something pls let me know. My email account gets filled with spam
    quickly so pls respond here. THANKS!

    Tippi, Sep 23, 2003

  2. Tippi

    Dan Birchall Guest

    Nope, in fact, it's the opposite - if you were going to take it to its
    maximum rated depth (probably at least 10m) you'd blow air INTO it, so
    that the water pressure wouldn't squish the housing against buttons on
    your camera and make the camera do stuff you don't want it to.
    You don't need to worry about blowing air in, then. I use my D-MM at
    snorkeling/swimming depths (5m or less at this point) and I just put it
    in, pad it with the foam bits that came with my casing, clamp it shut
    and go get wet. :)
    Ewa-Marine's web site may have something; if not, they DO respond to
    e-mail, in my experience.

    -Dan

    Dan Birchall, Sep 23, 2003

  3. you're right, excellent service!