    Hot-Text Guest

    Nothing have not degree of angle.
    It Man who cry for a King!

    Hot-Text, Nov 5, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    I Am Who I am!
    I do claim to be a Safeness, The One you call Christian!
    I do claim in the believe of the Saver, The one you call Christ!
    I do claim in the believe of Nothing, The one you call God!

    Call no saints or man Ignorant if they believe in the Son of Nothing, But
    all them Safeness!
    Yes we have The Saver in us! we are of the Children of Nothing!

    Hot-Text, Nov 5, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/5/2010 6:16 PM Just to please that super-ego,
    none

    OldGringo38, Nov 6, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/5/2010 6:17 PM Just to please that super-ego,
    none

    OldGringo38, Nov 6, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    :)

    OldGringo38, Nov 6, 2010
  6. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/5/2010 8:55 PM Just to please that super-ego,
    God is watching you.

    OldGringo38, Nov 6, 2010
  7. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/5/2010 9:16 PM Just to please that super-ego,
    Professors, Prostitutes, and Pimps all fall in the same category.

    OldGringo38, Nov 6, 2010
  8. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/5/2010 9:17 PM Just to please that super-ego,
    You will wake with a headache tomorrow.

    OldGringo38, Nov 6, 2010
  9. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    Knowledge of Nothing
    But the King of this World know The Koran Too!
    The Saver of Nothing know all!
    It is King of this World Who will make War with The Saver of Nothing!
    For The Saver as only coming to the parked and Ruled that is his!

    Hot-Text, Nov 6, 2010
  10. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    You Loss, is not this a New Groups?

    Do you know Nothing at all
    For he Rules all and one day you will sand before he and be judge!
    and not knowing the you miss the good News of his Son the Saver!

    Who will you Cry unto, When Nothing Hears you not, you no move!

    This Said The King Lord Nothing unto you::
    For Hot-Text gave you the ( Good News ) of the Saver to Come and you do
    not Believe he come in my Name!
    For truly he gave no news in the name of your God, Who you call I Am, one is
    I Am Nothing, At no time have a man exposit me,
    And you About to say: I have Nothing to do with this crime or have I Error
    and Nothing and tell me what to do!

    Word list to look up>
    Loss http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loss
    Exposit http://www.thefreedictionary.com/exposit
    Error http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Error

    Hot-Text, Nov 6, 2010
  11. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    Nope. What "flames" are you referring to?
    Not in this lifetime.

    G. Morgan, Nov 7, 2010
  12. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    I've been away for a week or so. I was not presented with satisfactory "facts",
    I was given 'opinion' articles skewed towards Christianity.

    I really don't see the need to continue arguing with someone who is so
    brainwashed by his faith that he can't see the truth that science has already
    proven.

    Dinosaurs= died 65 million years ago.
    Humans = evolved 200,000 years ago

    G. Morgan, Nov 7, 2010
  13. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    Whazzup George. Aww.. this one doesn't bother me. This poor fellow has been
    blinded by what his faith tells him to believe. He can't risk losing what he
    has believed for so long.

    G. Morgan, Nov 7, 2010
  14. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    wow...

    G. Morgan, Nov 7, 2010
  15. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    I wouldn't set out to "demonize" anyone, since demons are something you believe
    in. I have not once hinted He does not exist, my claim is that all organized
    religions are bastardized to the point where God has no place in the church
    hardly anymore.

    You seem to think you can pick and choose what religions are "valid". You've
    already called Islam a "murderous cult", and excluded Mormons from Christianity.

    What other self-proclaimed Christians are just "faking it" according to you?
    What other Christian denominations\sects are on your shit list?

    G. Morgan, Nov 7, 2010
  16. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    And that is a damn shame all by its self. It has been cold here at
    night but nice in the low 70's during the day, meaning all is well in
    Marfa. Have a good one.

    OldGringo38, Nov 8, 2010
  17. OldGringo38

    Brian Cryer Guest

    I agree, it is sad to see someone so brainwashed by his faith that he can't
    see the truth that science has already proven. You show someone evidence
    that clearly conflicts with the millions of years dogma, yet their faith
    prevents them from accepting it. Its a real shame. But what can you do with
    people who refuse to accept the evidence? You might be right right in that
    it might not be worth arguing with them.

    Brian Cryer, Nov 8, 2010
  18. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    Chihuahuan Desert
    Nothing Country

    Winter weather varies from relatively mild to quite cold depending on
    altitude and the ferocity of northerly winds

    only a Old Gringo's and a Saver would live there!

    Hot-Text, Nov 9, 2010
  19. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    Yup, but it is interesting to see some of the views others have. Arguing is
    pointless because neither party will win a "convert" over a Usenet thread.

    G. Morgan, Nov 9, 2010
  20. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    Ours has been a cozy 50's @ night and high 70's during the day. It's been