    Nothing Said: no one brought the Man accused of adultery .
    Why: because the One call Saver is the one to be said is her adulated!
    so two save himself; by saying the one without Error ""cask first""!

    Hot-Text, Nov 1, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Thanks I knew that. May the unknown gates open wide for you and may your
    pockets be filled with an unknown sum until you find nothing by going
    nowhere. Good Luck

    OldGringo38, Nov 1, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    Read the Koran

    and see who are the unbeliever. For you my be one!

    For about.com will not tell you because they know not the Koran,
    They know only The BOOKS not the way of Mohammad!

    in The Koran
    Mohammad said about Christian who said: Jesus is the son of god, For no man
    can be = unto

    Hot-Text, Nov 1, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    An extraterrestrial civilization is here now and all ways been!
    An New Age Witch power is given by extraterrestrial!
    For a BBQ will not stop extraterrestrial from converting one to
    antichristian!

    Yes say Nothing; for the king of that World will be given power from the
    extraterrestrial,
    To call hem self God Nimrod, and to bring antichristian into a constant
    dependence on his power

    Hot-Text, Nov 1, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    Jim S Guest

    Eh?

    Jim S, Nov 1, 2010
  6. OldGringo38

    Aardvark Guest

    Indeed.

    Aardvark, Nov 1, 2010
  7. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    <g>

    OldGringo38, Nov 1, 2010
  8. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    Este dicho: Nada a usted: Utilice el deletreo, la gramática, y la puntuación
    correctos para las traducciones más de alta calidad.

    Hot-Text, Nov 1, 2010
  9. Quit sniffing glue.

    Sgt. Floyd Pepper, Nov 2, 2010
  10. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    You need to Quit first.
    For Nothing see all!

    Hot-Text, Nov 2, 2010
  11. OldGringo38

    Brian Cryer Guest

    You are confusing "evolution" with "natural selection". Natural selection is
    a mechanism for selecting adventageous traints which allows creatures to
    adapt to changing conditions. Evolution is a theory for providing those
    traits in the first place. One is observable and demonstrateable, the other
    isn't.

    Brian Cryer, Nov 3, 2010
  12. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/4/2010 8:21 PM Just to please that super-ego,
    I would like to speak to you once, but only once. If you choose to
    worship God and bring him to your heart for comfort and guidance, you
    must first lay down all the Bibles,and Scrolls of the world written by
    man and never pick them up again. Keep the music, the thought of Jesus
    but nothing more. For the Kingdom of God is within each you, and in
    order for you to sit and at the same table with the Atheists or the
    Muslims you must remember that the Atheist and the Muslim were created
    by the same god as you. There are not 2, 3, 4, or 5 Gods in some remote
    corner of the universe arguing about who is right and who is wrong, No
    there is only *1* God and no one of this world knows of him. this is
    why we are surrounded by conflict and misunderstanding. It is your job
    to talk to all men as God would have you speak, and not as the written
    word by man would have you speak. So now if you choose to join the
    Atheists, Christians, and Muslims of the world with how you speak, then
    do so. It is a foolish thing for the peoples of the world to argue
    about the beliefs of others when what they believe in was another man's
    composition. Thank You

    OldGringo38, Nov 5, 2010
  13. OldGringo38

    Brian Cryer Guest

    Yes, you are right. Yet I can see where Barry is coming from. Sadly (in the
    UK at least, don't know about elsewhere) I suspect that many people who call
    themselves "Christian" would agree with Barry - but this is only because
    whilst those people would call themselves Christian they actually have no
    idea what is means to be a Christian.
    Yes, sounds like it. Not sure whether its "new" though.

    Brian Cryer, Nov 5, 2010
  14. OldGringo38

    Brian Cryer Guest

    Aren't mormons one of those groups which claim to be Christian, even though
    they clearly aren't?
    http://www.seafox.com/mormons.html

    Brian Cryer, Nov 5, 2010
  15. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/5/2010 2:21 AM Just to please that super-ego,
    One

    OldGringo38, Nov 5, 2010
  16. OldGringo38

    Brian Cryer Guest

    Excellent comparison.

    Brian Cryer, Nov 5, 2010
  17. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    G'Morning;
    28º in Marfa this morning. Hoping all is well in Houston.
    I just wanted to put my 2 cents in here to say you are trying to defend
    your thoughts with a person of delusional thinking, and there is no
    reasoning with a delusion. No offense meant but you are closer to God
    than he is. :)

    OldGringo38, Nov 5, 2010
  18. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/5/2010 8:58 AM Just to please that super-ego,
    One

    OldGringo38, Nov 5, 2010
  19. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/5/2010 9:16 AM Just to please that super-ego,
    One

    OldGringo38, Nov 5, 2010
  20. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    G'Morning;
    28º in Marfa this morning. Hoping all is well in Houston.
    I just wanted to put my 2 cents in here to say you are trying to defend
    your thoughts with a person of delusional thinking, and there is no
    reasoning with a delusion. No offense meant but you are closer to God
    than he is. :)
    PS: Your stalker does not seem to be aware of the fact that some people
    work for a living and do not sit in front of their Mothers computer all
    day. <G>

    OldGringo38, Nov 5, 2010