Evolution

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Oct 3, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    invalid@don't.bother.org.invalid wrote:

    >Genesis 1:25:
    >God made the beasts of the earth after their kind, and the cattle after
    >their kind, and everything that creeps on the ground after its kind; and
    >God saw that it was good.
    >
    >Have you also read the word of the beasts of the earth? So, what does
    >that mean? Dinosaurs and others existed on Earth according to the Bible.

    Only if you think dinosaurs are the "beasts". But hold on a sec...

    You forgot the rest off the passage:

    24. And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind,
    cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was
    so.

    Okay so here is your "beast" (dinosaur). What do think the "creeping thing is"?
    I bet it's a nasty snake <nod>. I bet those cattle were prime feedstock for the
    T-Rex.

    25. And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their
    kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw
    that it was good.

    Release the BEAST!!

    26. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let
    them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and
    over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that
    creepeth upon the earth.

    Uh no! Just now, man is being created! It was -after- the beast. See how the
    he verse omits the "beast" on the list of man's dominion over animals? I guess
    that means the "beastly dinosaurs" were no longer around. Either that, or
    humans were the dino's bitches.

    G. Morgan, Oct 29, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    invalid@don't.bother.org.invalid wrote:

    >If you want a small example of those numbers, ask politely, and you'll
    >get them, but I doubt that you'll like them or they would make you
    >realize how wrong you are.

    May I have your numbers *please* :))

    G. Morgan, Oct 29, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    §ñühw¤£f <> wrote:

    >I saw yer mom in the Bible...she had an AMAZING bush.

    It needs vagisil to extinguish the burn.

    G. Morgan, Oct 29, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    invalid@don't.bother.org.invalid wrote:

    >If you BOLDLY claim that something does not exist, you'd better have
    >your reasons and the UNDISPUTED proof that he doesn't.

    The onus would be on the party that DOES claim something exists, since NO ONE*
    can QUANTIFY God, nor produce evidence of His existence.

    *(yet), you may be the first... Go get 'em, old man.

    G. Morgan, Oct 29, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    "OldGringo38" <> wrote in message
    > On 10/28/2010 7:54 PM Just to please that super-ego, Hot-Text wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >>

    > hogwash

    You do not believe in Northing
    One time Northing was ask: Who do I say you are and Northing answer:
    I AM Who I AM

    And for hogwash it was the Son of Northing Say::
    Get you in to the hog you evil of ones Northing
    and evil of ones move in to all the hogs
    and they run in to the water and can to a end..

    Yes the one call Saver
    And you can not believe in him as the Son of Northing

    For that what time have you seen Northing sanding before you see's
    I tell you the true for the Saver is !/2 of Northing !/2 of Woman
    For Northing needed not a Man to have Something to call His Son!

    It was man who needed Something to save they form a woman
    Yes Northing knew a woman and that She would call out to Saver to save
    from his Father, And the Woman said:: BeHole the Head came first, then the
    Body,
    that the Feet or we at the End of my Pain.
    For I see the My Son of Northing and you call Him B.O.S.
    because I know Northing and knew on man!
    So why my Lord Saver, mY son of Northing, that men makes my Pain go on and
    on!

    O Gringo you see not the End coming back to Northing!

    Hot-Text, Oct 29, 2010
  6. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    Yes Whosoever believe in he name will be Save!
    For only by one name you are save!
    The Son of Nothing
    the one call Saver!

    And the True shell set you free!

    Eva you eye it Open!
    go sin no more!

    Hot-Text, Oct 29, 2010
  7. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/28/2010 11:59 PM Just to please that super-ego, Hot-Text wrote the
    following tidbit of information:

    > You do not believe in Northing

    > O Gringo you see not the End coming back to Northing!

    I see nothing already, don't have to wait.

    OldGringo38, Oct 29, 2010
  8. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    I see you believe in Something

    be who will believe that Millions lives lost because to Nothing!
    know can Saver you from him

    For the day come that Christianity, Judaism, and Islam ,
    will believe in the King of this World, can save there Bellies
    From Coming of Nothing ,

    For Nothing is on the way , and all
    will see Him, for He send out Something before I WAS, he was not the Light!
    But a Word became a live lost be people claiming this to be ordered by
    Someone in this World
    But Evolution ... is he three No!

    So know one can be save be ordered by Someone!
    But out of Nothing raise up Something yes one live lost your Saver the Son
    of Nothing!

    invalid @ don't. bother .org. invalid

    There more to this Evolution then just raise up the Died bone!
    the King of this World, can save there Bellies with it? Maybe!

    For the Saver feed food manly with Nothing
    O so their was few fish and bread for fuel that Nothing right? Maybe!

    Evolution Right?

    you get off of Evolution fuel for Nothing ?

    Hot-Text, Oct 29, 2010
  9. OldGringo38

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 21:11:39 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

    > On 10/28/2010 7:54 PM Just to please that super-ego, Hot-Text wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> Evolution from A to Z
    >> Nothing is First it rules all!
    >>
    >> He the Head and have no name
    >> we man call it (A:) the beginning.
    >> Evolution call it (B:) say; Banana it all have to something to Start We
    >> say it the first Ruler or Head of all!
    >>
    >> Out of Nothing came Water
    >> The Body of life
    >> we call it ( C: ) the Body
    >> Evolution call it the Drive
    >>
    >> Out of Nothing come a Word
    >> We call it ( D: ) the saver that run the Body Evolution call it
    >> Extended partition all a way to X
    >>
    >> (X:) will go back to Nothing
    >> The END
    >>
    >> Now you believe in Evolution
    >> Are do you Believe that there's Life after Nothing! For Nothing say all
    >> you have to do to have everlasting life is to believe in the Saver!
    >> For out of Nothing became Woman, Out of Woman came the Son; Remember
    >> Nothing name his son Saver, Man name hem god the Head; And all man will
    >>
    >> make true this saying:: All we are is _____ in the ____! Same old song
    >> Nothing last forever, But the Moon and Stars
    >>

    > hogwash

    What's more, incomprehensible hogwash.

    no hace mucho tiempo que vivía un hidalgo de los de lanza en
    astillero, adarga antigua, rocín flaco y galgo corredor."
    -Cervantes, 'Don Quixote'

    Aardvark, Oct 29, 2010
  10. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/29/2010 7:20 AM Just to please that super-ego, Aardvark wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 21:11:39 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> On 10/28/2010 7:54 PM Just to please that super-ego, Hot-Text wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:
    >>> Evolution from A to Z
    >>> Nothing is First it rules all!
    >>>
    >>> He the Head and have no name
    >>> we man call it (A:) the beginning.
    >>> Evolution call it (B:) say; Banana it all have to something to Start We
    >>> say it the first Ruler or Head of all!
    >>>
    >>> Out of Nothing came Water
    >>> The Body of life
    >>> we call it ( C: ) the Body
    >>> Evolution call it the Drive
    >>>
    >>> Out of Nothing come a Word
    >>> We call it ( D: ) the saver that run the Body Evolution call it
    >>> Extended partition all a way to X
    >>>
    >>> (X:) will go back to Nothing
    >>> The END
    >>>
    >>> Now you believe in Evolution
    >>> Are do you Believe that there's Life after Nothing! For Nothing say all
    >>> you have to do to have everlasting life is to believe in the Saver!
    >>> For out of Nothing became Woman, Out of Woman came the Son; Remember
    >>> Nothing name his son Saver, Man name hem god the Head; And all man will
    >>>
    >>> make true this saying:: All we are is _____ in the ____! Same old song
    >>> Nothing last forever, But the Moon and Stars
    >>>

    >> hogwash

    > What's more, incomprehensible hogwash.

    <g>

    OldGringo38, Oct 29, 2010
  11. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    G. Morgan, Oct 29, 2010
  12. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    invalid@don't.bother.org.invalid wrote:

    >Conclusion, a sad lonely sore loser (I know, I am stating the obvious)
    >who could not stand being corrected and educated in the basics of LOTS
    >of things and was exposed as a liar, a bigot, an ignorant person with
    >psychological problems.

    {...}

    >Either you ran out of your medications or you need to be on some,
    >snapping at people for no reason is one of the symptoms of Tourette's
    >syndrome, also you showed signs of ADD/ADHD, and I honestly think that
    >you need to seek professional help, unless you live 2 lives, one on
    >usenet acting like this and another completely different life.

    You remind me of this:
    http://web.wm.edu/amst/370/2005/sp1/images/lucy doctor stand.jpg?svr=www

    G. Morgan, Oct 29, 2010
  13. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    invalid@don't.bother.org.invalid wrote:

    >Therefore, I will watch your next come back and if it is as classless
    >and as mischievous as this one that I am responding to, I will plonk you
    >and be done with it.

    Not yet. I want to see your facts about concerning the fake global warming
    crisis.

    G. Morgan, Oct 29, 2010
  14. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/29/2010 8:03 AM Just to please that super-ego, G. Morgan wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > invalid@don't.bother.org.invalid wrote:
    >
    >> I never said anything of this sort.

    > I never denied the existence of God as you claim.

    Hi G. Morgan;
    It's 30º in Marfa this morning. <g> One day all will find out
    there is a God, but not as told about by man.

    OldGringo38, Oct 29, 2010
  15. OldGringo38

    Aardvark Guest

    On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 01:36:02 -0700, invalid wrote:

    > --
    > Conclusion, a sad lonely sore loser

    Nice sig file, pal. Very apt.

    Aardvark, Oct 29, 2010
  16. OldGringo38

    RickMerrill Guest

    Meat Plow wrote:
    > On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 06:49:06 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> Is this all there is to it?

    > If man evolved from ape, why don't we see apes turning into men now?

    We certainly see 'men' turning into 'apes', why not the other way?

    RickMerrill, Oct 29, 2010
  17. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    Who SATAN?
    is he one ?
    is he two ?
    Who is he ?

    For I have say that I believe in Nothing!
    I say I believe out of Nothing but a Woman came your Saver!

    Hot-Text, Oct 29, 2010
  18. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 19:54:40 -0500, "Hot-Text" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>For Nothing say all you have to do to have everlasting life is to believe
    >>in the Saver!

    > I love the Penny Saver.
    >
    >>Man name hem god the Head;

    > Err HUH??

    We all have Err, not one of us do not Err
    But Nothing have send, his Son the Saver the save as from are Errors!

    >>make true this saying:: All we are is _____ in the ____!
    >>Same old song Nothing last forever, But the Moon and Stars

    > Now you're quoting Kansas.

    No I quote the Word, Nothing care not who wrote the message!

    Hot-Text, Oct 29, 2010
  19. Hot-Text wrote:
    > Who SATAN?

    Robot devil.

    > is he one ?

    011010101010010101

    > is he two ?

    No.

    > Who is he ?

    Yer daddy.

    > For I have say that I believe in Nothing!

    Well! Thats something!

    > I say I believe out of Nothing but a Woman came your Saver!

    My screen saver? The won with the huge tits and ginormous bush?

    §ñühw¤£f, Oct 30, 2010
  20. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    You have the Lack There of a message wrote in plain text!
    At no time have I speaks English. But wrote Words in plain text!
    Maybe you need to reset your computer Speech Recognition.
    To a good Ms Agent like Whispering Wall.
    For that Robot Ms Agent is the devil who is lying to you!

    Hot-Text, Oct 30, 2010