    I was pointing out the ridiculous, that the 'Church' of Scientology gets
    tax-exempt status.

    Nothing to do with Christianity... please try to keep up.

    G. Morgan, Nov 13, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    I read maybe the first two paragraphs of the first two links. I saw which
    direction the bullshit was headed. You didn't post indisputable facts. Off the
    top of my head you included Hitler in the 'atheist category (along with the
    deaths attributed). Hitler was a crazed religious nut, in his own way so right
    there 20,000,000 goes off one list, and onto the other.

    I like your new sig.

    G. Morgan, Nov 13, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    judge people and a Man will judge you!
    Judge Northing and the Son's of Nothing will Judge you!

    As the old Saying go::
    Dam if I do Dam if I don't,
    For it better to fall in the Hands of Nothing,
    Then in the hand of men!

    Hot-Text, Nov 13, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text. Guest

    [email protected]'t.bother.org.invalid

    You say that you spent year in a Christian School!
    For i have just Sunday School in a Christian S.B School!

    So i know Nothing Right, So you are look up to Men!
    And Nothing look down on me, O How i love Nothing all ways!
    Turely He bless me with a Saver, Who believe in me!

    If you see words in [] they are add by Mantan a/k/a Hot-Text!
    If you know not a word look it up @ hhp://en.wikipedia.org/

    This say Saver unto [all] :
    Do you Believe [that] Nothing is The Saver Father?
    Are you one of his Antonyme [Gods].
    Who have to give Him a name or a title first !
    For i was the First one to come from a Woman.
    Who had no sexual relaton with a man!
    But by a Word relationships with Nothing, [Title] The Creater of All Things!
    For he not a Man that he have too,
    Copyright (C) 0 - 0 Nothing I Am Who I Am. All rights resered [God]
    So you can have lego to work with so you can believe in [Title] The Son of
    Nothing!
    For Am I The First Genetic of all chromosomal for with not me Say Nothing
    you would not be
    something to behold, Behold my Image a match unto my Mighily Self.

    Yes i Nothing was the First of all Evolution.
    Two chromatide Earth and Nothing i give life.
    Fst. Chromatide is Everlisting like ME say Northing
    Enemy by Error Sec. Adam [Woman]
    Sec. Chromatide is Earth, Like you O man Shell shirley die!

    For Nothing Chromatide will be with man for only a 126 year!
    But who soever believe in The Saver as One Created in Woman by Northing
    I will Save you Chromatide be add a New Everlisting Saver one!

    Name the name of Nothing Chromatide, The Son of Chromatide and Earth
    Chromatide you are Save.
    So Error no more!
    So Be it So
    Said: Nothing

    [In The Book of Nothing
    John, Good News
    Your Chapter 3 Verse 16]

    Hot-Text., Nov 13, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    Yes they call them self's Christian too

    Hot-Text, Nov 13, 2010
  6. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    Hot-Text, Nov 13, 2010
  7. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    Relation to Christianity
    See also: Mormonism and Christianity

    Mormons believe that the church founded by Joseph Smith in 1830 was a
    literal restoration of primitive Christianity, restored and led by modern
    prophets including Joseph Smith, Jr. and Brigham Young.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormonism

    Hot-Text, Nov 13, 2010
  8. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    Religion
    Main article: Religion in the Soviet Union

    Stalin followed the position adopted by Lenin that religion was an opiate
    that needed to be removed in order to construct the ideal communist society.
    To this end, his government promoted atheism through special atheistic
    education in schools, massive amounts of anti-religious propaganda, the
    antireligious work of public institutions (especially the Society of the
    Godless), discriminatory laws, and also a terror campaign against religious
    believers.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin#Religion

    anti-religious yes, But not and anti-Saver he believe is was the Saver of
    the Poor!
    He die knowing the Saver, and Nothing will not Save him...
    He being judged by Poor of The Saver and he will be in Nothing Forevermore!

    Cult of Mao
    Even today, many Chinese people regard Mao as a God-like figure, who led the
    ailing China onto the path of an independent and powerful nation, whose
    pictures can expel the evil spirit and bad luck
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mao#Cult_of_Mao

    anti-religious yes, But not a anti-Saver, he believe was the Nothing, But
    The Father a of China!
    He die not knowing the Saver, But that don't mining, That Nothing will not
    Save him...
    He be judged as a Sever of Nothing, and be put with The Saver 1,000 years
    rule,
    and if he believe he be set free, if not come to the Sec. judgment will be
    in Nothing Forevermore!

    Red_Khmer Crimes_against_humanity
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Khmer#Crimes_against_humanity

    anti-religious No, But anti-Saver Yes, he believe was the Saver of he
    religion all the People will Believe it!
    He die knowing the Saver, and Nothing will not Save him...
    He being judged by People of The Saver and he will be in Nothing
    Forevermore!

    Hot-Text, Nov 13, 2010
  9. Not to do with the Pentecost's commission, but Jesus did say
    "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves:
    be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."
    Matthew 10:16 (KJV)
    I may not agree with them, but... It is America, after all.

    So, while they're waiting for Elron's goblins to come shooting
    out of the volcanos, and scores of Muslims are cruisin' the
    caverns of Perdition thinkin' they're in Heaven looking for
    their 72 virgins, I'll be up in the clouds making the Christian
    girls (at least the really pretty ones) happy and counting all
    my money and toys and stuff I'm taking with me.

    All the bullshit aside, I think we have to condone tax-exempt
    status for all religions or else we'd be quickly inculcated to
    worship the corporate dollar... and that's happening enough out
    there as it is, without benefit of religious tax exemption.
    It's like the "religion" with the most money would always win,
    and there'd be no competition.

    When you boil it *all* down, there's only 3 facets to our temporal
    world; those being: 1) Politics; 2) Commerce; and 3) Religion.

    That's it! So a balance must be maintained; even if myopically
    it may seem a bit unfair at times.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
    and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',

    You should not view the world in terms
    and finding acceptance of them as such.

    I could help you with that... but...
    I really just don't like you that much.

    Repent! The end is near.... Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    And... good luck if there's an apocalypse.

    (And some condoms... because I wouldn't want to be the first guy who
    survives the apocolypse on Murray Povich staring at DNA child support.)

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 13, 2010
  10. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    Unfortunately, you are wrong.

    And the verse I picked was perfectly applicable, and I'm fully aware of it's
    meaning. It's one of my favorite.

    G. Morgan, Nov 13, 2010
  11. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    It's a stupid and reckless observation. However, facts really don't seem to be
    your strong suite.
    I said *they* claimed they were. Just like you claim you are, but have yet to
    show it. Or maybe my theory is true, and you're all like that... backstabbing
    artists of mis-information.
    None was offered.

    G. Morgan, Nov 14, 2010
  12. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    Well said. I don't know it all, and I'm willing to learn from people who are
    "in the know". The problem I have is identifying the genuine article from the
    fakes.
    Nice one.

    G. Morgan, Nov 14, 2010
  13. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    He made up his own "religion", a bastardization of his Catholic upbringing and a
    mixture of Occult activities. I suggest you do research on the subject, before
    dismissing my claim outright.

    But you would not define that as a "religion" because you've only acknowledged
    that ONE exists, yours. What is yours by the way?

    G. Morgan, Nov 14, 2010
  14. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    Just because I don't embrace organized religion does not mean there are not
    lessons to be learned from them (and their texts).

    Use your brain. Re-read everything I wrote. Quit making shit up and spinning
    it. You were given enough information about my beliefs, yet you keep calling me
    an atheist.

    Why can't I have favorites in your Book? Am I not worthy, like the 'dog' you
    portrayed me as in your last great quote from the Book?

    Figures... Unless I share your beliefs I must me some kind of "infidel", does
    that remind you of another religion, hater?

    G. Morgan, Nov 14, 2010
  15. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    No, I stated that they claimed to be. Just like you do, but I don't believe you
    either.
    Clearly you didn't see that I was posting a reply about religion's tax-exempt
    status and how ridiculous it was that CoS gets that status (they lost it in
    France recently). Sorry if you were too stupid to see that.

    G. Morgan, Nov 14, 2010
  16. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    Nah.. I'll just throw out more quotes from Hitler where he claims Christianity:

    "The National Government will regard it as its first and foremost duty to revive
    in the nation the spirit of unity and co-operation. It will preserve and defend
    those basic principles on which our nation has been built. It regards
    Christianity as the foundation of our national morality, and the family as the
    basis of national life." -February 1, 1933

    "The National Government regards the two Christian confessions (i.e. Catholicism
    and Protestantism) as factors essential to the soul of the German people. ... We
    hold the spiritual forces of Christianity to be indispensable elements in the
    moral uplift of most of the German people." -March 23, 1933

    "The folkish-minded man, in particular, has the sacred duty, each in his own
    denomination, of making people stop just talking superficially of God's will,
    and actually fulfill God's will, and not let God's word be desecrated. For God's
    will gave men their form, their essence and their abilities. Anyone who destroys
    His work is declaring war on the Lord's creation, the divine will." - Adolf
    Hitler, Mein Kampf

    There are many more....

    Hitler thought it was his devine right to control the planet for 1000 years.

    Call it a "political religion", like many others on your list.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_religious_views#Hitler_and_Catholic_ritual

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_religion

    G. Morgan, Nov 14, 2010
  17. OldGringo38

    Hot-Text Guest

    Mr. G. Morgan
    Out of the two of you,
    Just Remember in the end of all of your messages that Northing will Win
    everything!

    Hot-Text, Nov 14, 2010
  18. OldGringo38

    Brian Cryer Guest

    Brian Cryer, Nov 15, 2010
  19. OldGringo38

    Brian Cryer Guest

    Despite invalid's postings, he does have a point. There is no evidence for
    evolution - or at least none which isn't contended. That's why its a theory
    and not a fact. Interestingly evolution is probably unique as the only
    theory which is not discarded when part of it is proved wrong, its just
    amended.

    What there is, is plenty of evidence for natural selection. Natural
    selection is not in question. Most people seem to assume that natural
    selection = evolution, but it does not.

    Once you start digging for evidence for evolution, if you discard people's
    opinions (of which there are many) you won't find much left.
    The fossil record (for example) fits the creation account much better than
    it does the evolutionary one.

    The following links are just the ones which came up top when I did a google
    for "fossil record evidence for creation", you might find them an
    interesting read:

    http://www.bible.ca/tracks/fossil-record.htm
    http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-c006.html

    Brian Cryer, Nov 15, 2010
  20. OldGringo38

    Brian Cryer Guest

    You are right on all three counts - (i.) shame about tax-exempt status,
    (ii.) you didn't say that they were Christian [which they are not], and
    (iii.) invalid does have a comprehension problem.

    I don't think its worth your time responding until he (invalid) has
    something sensible to say.

    Brian Cryer, Nov 15, 2010