Evolution or Revolution? New media seems to break the rule

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by jack, Jul 2, 2006.

  1. jack

    jack Guest

    Title: Evolution or Revolution? New media seems to break the rule

    I am Jack of TVkoo.com, one of major Chiese webTV technology supplier.
    We have a platform of test for live broadcasting, with more than 300
    users in the world. 50% in Asia, 30-40% in Europe, the rest in America
    and Africa. In half a year, we find the great optunity of IPTV- PC, the

    interactive TV seems to be so easy to be built, with our innovative P2P

    live broadcasting system.

    Try download the client software - viviplay.exe from www.TVkoo.com, you

    will joy the global broadcasting merely by one server. The enhanced
    streaming technology empowered a global broadcasting tide, one PC and
    15Mbps uploading boradband connection is enough to provide VCD quality
    video to 10000 users concurrently, with no regional litmit, even in
    Africa, one can enjoy the live video from server in China.

    Evolution or Revolution? New media seems to break the rule, global TV
    not far!

    Email/MSN

    jack, Jul 2, 2006

  2. jack

    Mara Guest

    Mara <>, the spindly wastrel and toupeed
    woofter who likes lewd one handed clapping with sea horses, and whose
    partner is a giver-and-taker with a shaven muffhole, wrote in

    Mara, Jul 2, 2006