    notebook, the LED lamp disappeared and Notebook also is dead. The
    notebook does not work on battery, either.

    Please help.

    ZMO, Sep 26, 2005

  2. ZMO

    Cub Guest

    Remove the battery and try it on the AC adapter alone

    post results

    Cub, Sep 26, 2005

  3. ZMO

    zawmo2004 Guest

    I have removed the battery and tried again. Same thing was true.
    The adapter itself is fine, I tested with a multi-meter.
    There was no sign of power on the Notebook.
    I asked HP service to quote for MB replacement and they quoted around
    USD 750. I do not think it worh to pay for PIII used NB.

    If somebody point me to download the diagram of MB for EVO n160, that
    will be much helpful to me. Please help!

    zawmo2004, Sep 27, 2005